• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 HEINEKEN

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Honestly the funniest part of this is how outraged random NASHNUL fans are that “HE LIED TO US.”

You guys aren’t friends. He doesn’t know or care who you are.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
He legit looked sickly week 1 and honestly might explain why he was so bad. He had that pregame interview with Erin Andrews and he really looked awful. It was probably leeches or something.

B8CnmK2.gif

bruin

saw this morning we got KYRIE vs FRAUDGERS trog MEDIA going against each other and couldn’t help but cackle like Verne on a prime Saturday afternoon at Jordan Hare stadium

People really eat this stuff up. SEND the NUKES. Or crank some Sabbath.

It’s all gonna end one way anyway, my bros..

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I somehow am highly suspicious that Adams is vaccinated either, given that we know FRAUDGERS and Lazard aren't...

CJ_24

I somehow am highly suspicious that Adams is vaccinated either, given that we know FRAUDGERS and Lazard aren't...
That's a helluva conspiracy considering Adams went through the vaccinated protocol when he tested positive. We'll put RODGERS (of all people) and wr4 in the unvaccinated protocol to hide the fact that unvaccinated Adams went through the vaccinated protocol.

U done spent too much time in DA VORTEX

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
That's a helluva conspiracy considering Adams went through the vaccinated protocol when he tested positive. We'll put RODGERS (of all people) and wr4 in the unvaccinated protocol to hide the fact that unvaccinated Adams went through the vaccinated protocol.

U done spent too much time in DA VORTEX
Wat

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Derek Carrs mascara is running with all the prayers

I know this was kinda memey but he's been in interviews this week basically doing this. Dude, chill. Ruggs basically murdered a person and a dog with his sports car whole drunk as fuck 3 days ago. Maybe give it a week or two before you come out here tombout he deserves to be loved.

CJ_24

Wasn't that from an article on how Rodgers likes to fuck with people? I think they had stories of him and the other qb going to a "pledge at a frat" and other weird shit where it's never clear when he's being serious and when he's fucking around. The vaccine issue is enough to show he's being a grade-A moron. Don't need to go about twisting other statements out of context to bolster the point

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Wasn't that from an article on how Rodgers likes to fuck with people? I think they had stories of him and the other qb going to a "pledge at a frat" and other weird shit where it's never clear when he's being serious and when he's fucking around. The vaccine issue is enough to show he's being a grade-A moron. Don't need to go about twisting other statements out of context to bolster the point
Hiring all the lesbo beards doesn’t help.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
yeah did you guys not know that Aaron Rodgers is basically the Sacha Baron Cohen of the NFL. It's hard to tell when he's doing a bit and when he's being totally serious. He's constantly going on the record saying dumb stuff like this as a joke!

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
RODGERS has said he gathered more than 50 pages of research on the efficacy of vaccines, and that he has "consulted" with Joe Rogan, a podcast host, for medical advice.

Rodgers also said the league sent in a "stooge" before the season to "shame" the Packers for being 19th in the league in vaccination rate.