• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 HEINEKEN

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
All them endorsements are extremely gone, right? The SHIELD is gonna need a few years to memory hole this before they make him the new Collinsworth or something

evil1

All them endorsements are extremely gone, right? The SHIELD is gonna need a few years to memory hole this before they make him the new Collinsworth or something
I will take the opposite side and say that the majority of fans won't care one bit about Rodgers not being vaccinated. The sports talking heads will try to ride it for as long as they can, and State Farm will run only Mahomes commercials for the next two weeks, but as soon as Rodgers throws his next TD, it's not going to matter.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I don't care if he's unvaccinated, he's just an idiot. I do think he done messed up A A RON when he lied about it because he did that so that he could skirt protocols without the media calling him out. Insubordinate and churlish.

First of all I'm guessing he says he's allergic to PEG which is rare in the first place, but okay. It's in a whole bunch of shit though so he better not have been using any of that due to his allergy. I'm sure the medical staff can attest to the alternatives they have for him for all that. If that's true then he would be exempt from the moderna/pfizer from what I understand of the league rules. J&J doesn't have PEG so he would get that, but I think 45 women on birth control had clotting issues so he deems that too big of a risk even though he is not a woman on birth control. Then he says he wants to be a dad so he is worried about the infertility caused by vaccines, which even if that is the case (no link found but lets say it's a small amount) covid is known to cause infertility.

So it's a big bag of what the fuck.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
"Politics is a sham" is rich white people code for I'm so rich and white it doesn't matter who you elect.

Has real consequences for some people, dumb dumb.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
I don't care if he's unvaccinated, he's just an idiot. I do think he done messed up A A RON when he lied about it because he did that so that he could skirt protocols without the media calling him out. Insubordinate and churlish.

First of all I'm guessing he says he's allergic to PEG which is rare in the first place, but okay. It's in a whole bunch of shit though so he better not have been using any of that due to his allergy. I'm sure the medical staff can attest to the alternatives they have for him for all that. If that's true then he would be exempt from the moderna/pfizer from what I understand of the league rules. J&J doesn't have PEG so he would get that, but I think 45 women on birth control had clotting issues so he deems that too big of a risk even though he is not a woman on birth control. Then he says he wants to be a dad so he is worried about the infertility caused by vaccines, which even if that is the case (no link found but lets say it's a small amount) covid is known to cause infertility.

So it's a big bag of what the fuck.

PLOT TWIST: He is a woman on birth control.

digs

sun of nothing
I will take the opposite side and say that the majority of fans won't care one bit about Rodgers not being vaccinated. The sports talking heads will try to ride it for as long as they can, and State Farm will run only Mahomes commercials for the next two weeks, but as soon as Rodgers throws his next TD, it's not going to matter.
this was my initial reaction. I think a good % of the fanbase will treat him as an anti-vax martyr

CJ_24

Once he starts playing, the media will move on the next story. Especially in this timeline.

My concern is if this moron has to sit out a playoff game. That's the part I can't get over. He bitches every off-season about wanting to win, and how the front office doesn't do enough to WIN, he wants to leave so he can WIN. But rather than do some of his part by taking the equivalent of a flu shot to ensure the best opportunity that you don't miss a game (so you can WIN), instead he's hopped on his stoned Rogan horse while drinking crushed whole bees mixed with water

New, New @CJ_24 ?

tenor.gif

Mame YO

slings rocks
In case anyone was wondering, the same morons that have sworn off the NFL for being a bunch of WOKE KNEELERS is now fawning over FRAUDERS for standing up to the WOKE MOB and their FAKE NEWS SCAMDEMIC

source: Breitbart News Network

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
There's no difference between vaccine skeptics and anti-vaxxers. It's all the same trash Barge heading down stream some of them are just wearing a suit and tie.

digs

sun of nothing
In case anyone was wondering, the same morons that have sworn off the NFL for being a bunch of WOKE KNEELERS is now fawning over FRAUDERS for standing up to the WOKE MOB and their FAKE NEWS SCAMDEMIC

source: Breitbart News Network

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I made a few ( including well bye and always has been) I can upload them somewhere if @kella can add them to this BLOG

If memory serves there is a weird size restriction, but it should be public info on Xenforo forums or something.

If you can make them I think I can add them, it's been a while though.

digs

sun of nothing
best I can tell, the reactions are usually 32x32 or 64x64 or thereabouts, but theyre rendered at 16x16

I made some 32xXX and some 16xXX I imagine one or the other if not both should work