• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 HEINEKEN

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Tell me more about this great bills defense. Lol

You are almost making me root against JOEY FRANCHISE next week with these radio call in level takes

But not enough

FJvywCyXoAI5pJ7

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I could see

1. Each team gets a possession, full stop.
  2. Play the whole quarter but if a team gets up 14 it's over (kinda like Elam rule in bball)

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
JOSH went 48/62 for 637 yards and 9 TDs and 0 INTs and ran for 134 yards in his two playoff games and didn't get a chance to win the game

GJGE NFL

The rule is just so stupid. They even emphasize that they're essentially starting a new game at the coin toss. Imagine if the NFL had games where the team that scores on the first possession in the first quarter wins. The PORKERS scored on the opening drive yesterday and did nothing on offense the rest of the game

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
I'm just trying to imagine the negotiations that got it to this point- like who is in the constituency for ending the game as quickly as possible?

The NFLPA? They are the only ones I could see who could even possibly think this is a good scenario, I guess, since it was 5-10 fewer plays than if Buffalo got the ball? 60 Minutes-addled BOOMERS that are ready to watch something else? Who?

If this had been the Super Bowl, my sense is the City of Buffalo would be on fire right now

Lightningwar

Administrator
The OT rules are dumb as shit. Better than they used to be but need to be revised. Each team should have a chance to at least score.

evil1

NFL becoming the NBA, you really only need to watch the last five minutes.

But wow, what a wild ending.

evil1

I personally am of the opinion that if you give up a touchdown on the opening drive in OT, you deserve to lose. But if people are truly upset about the OT rules, the NFL can simply have different OT rules for the playoffs (they technically already do). Be like the NHL in this regard. Have a more convenient OT for regular season games and then have the OT everyone really wants for playoff games.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
It's fun to think about how many teams aren't even close to being able to compete with either the Bills or Chefs in a game played like that. Like they might as well be in the USFL

WFT
Giants
Jags
Lions
Cowboys

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Chiefs-Bills was the Suberp Owl. No snark that game was incredible. Allen and Maholmes pWn.

Had a Bills SB Futures from pre-season. Oh @fluff

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
It's fun to think about how many teams aren't even close to being able to compete with either the Bills or Chefs in a game played like that. Like they might as well be in the USFL

WFT
Giants
Jags
Lions
Cowboys
Throw Carolina in there, since they lost all of those teams that they played this year lol

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
44 yards in 10 seconds lol. I was already saying to my wife, “wow Bills or Bengals in the super owl. New blood.”

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Always Sudden Death….the movie. Iceburgh is a terrorist.

View attachment 22409

Iceburgh the best terrorist. They never should have left the Igloo!

Each team should get a possession. But srsly who cares because the Bills pissed it away punting on 4th and 1, kicking to Tyreek Hill, kicking it deep with 13 seconds left and then assuming they’d won and not covering anyone for the last 13 seconds.

BRB. Drowning my sorrows in whiskey and uncrustables.

The shit prevent defense was just awful. Not squib kicking it with 13 seconds left was inexcusable. So many chances to give the Chefs the dagger and the Bills just pissed it away.

Lightningwar

Administrator
44 yards in 10 seconds lol. I was already saying to my wife, “wow Bills or Bengals in the super owl. New blood.”

Close to this collapse. UNC had 23 seconds left to score. Does Charles Kelly work for the Bills?

I watched this game live and the TV conked out right after FSU scored to go ahead with about 28 seconds left. I figured they won until checking the score 10 minutes later and seeing they lost lol

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I don't see any way that the Bengals can beat the Chiefs. Chiefs D line is just as good, if not better, than the Titans at getting to the passer. Chiefs Rams seems like a pretty good match up for the Owl.

Skeeter

Uber felon
I don't see any way that the Bengals can beat the Chiefs. Chiefs D line is just as good, if not better, than the Titans at getting to the passer. Chiefs Rams seems like a pretty good match up for the Owl.

Just spit balling here... but maybe something like this I guess?

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Can't compare some random regular season game to the AFC ship. We see, but I would be very surprised.

Skeeter

Uber felon
Can't compare some random regular season game to the AFC ship. We see, but I would be very surprised.
Nah, I'm just fucking with you. We're getting wrecked this week. Don't even care. I'm super happy to see the Bengals have success. I was in HS the last time they even won a playoff game. Jr high when they went to the owl