• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 HEINEKEN

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
The two Joes are going to take CINCINATTY to the promiseland. Anthony Munoz gonna show up to light the cigars when it happens.

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed

well the outcome isn't what I was hoping for and I definitely wasn't expecting a front row seat to the end of an era but Lambeau under the lights in a playoff game was boner inducing. Oh well, everyone dies baby thats a fact. maybe some day it'll come back :').
Pack are still running the clown show that is the North

View attachment 22425

well the outcome isn't what I was hoping for and I definitely wasn't expecting a front row seat to the end of an era but Lambeau under the lights in a playoff game was boner inducing. Oh well, everyone dies baby thats a fact. maybe some day it'll come back :').
Pack are still running the clown show that is the North
Meet me tonight in Atlantic City?

coogrfan

It's fun to think about how many teams aren't even close to being able to compete with either the Bills or Chefs in a game played like that. Like they might as well be in the USFL

WFT
Giants
Jags
Lions
Cowboys

bait-thats.gif

bruin

Honestly thought the Chiefs blew it when they didn’t put the dagger in and Andy called that Belldozer option on 3rd and 1. Plus Butker missing kicks he usually drains.

Need Badger back. Back end is tough having to play Sorensen and Watts.

Arrowhead never hosted the afc title game before Mahomes. This is the fourth straight now. Pinch me bros!

Wolfman21

Patrick Mahomes was the QB that led his team to a miraculous comeback in one of the best postseason games in recent memory. But its his tik tok dancing brother that is the mahomes thats been trending for the 24 hours since.

What a world we live in

Last edited:

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Well, Brian Flores knows where he's going

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Was he the GM too? lol @ the AINTS if that's the case

Some other guy is listed as GM but he's also listed as being GM of the Pelicans at the same time, lol. I was always under the impression that Payton was making all the decisions down there.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Nah, I’m pretty their GM is a legitimate GM. Their cap situation was actually worse but he’s finagled ways around it a lot

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
They went all in on the last NOODLE years and kicked a lot of stuff down the road
I just didn't know you could kick 60m down the road. I knew you could kick some stuff down the road but that's a lot. Packers are 38m over the cap too but I assume that figure is with KAARON staying

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
I just didn't know you could kick 60m down the road. I knew you could kick some stuff down the road but that's a lot. Packers are 38m over the cap too but I assume that figure is with KAARON staying

Yeah, the AINTS have been the most infamous about cap workarounds. I don't really know how it works either but I assume they're probably screwed

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Lmao I just don't get Rodgers. You're a rich talented white guy with tons of success and you're just... that fragile? Lmao.

Funny thing is the same crowd that cheers him on being a fReE tHiNkEr is the same crowd that thinks football is BECOMING SOFT. Lmao check your stupid QB.