• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 HEINEKEN

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Sofi is pretty much a dome

He should love the BANGLES because they don't even have an indoor practice facility

CJ_24

I realized why I was so upset about the Porkers porking it up last week. Because this part was fucking awesome:

That Defense fucking deserved better

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I have such a zoomer (can you say I had it first on) TWITTER SOUNDBITE neuron activation when it comes to BANGLES players. They just have the perfect press statements

FRANCHISE
JA'MARR
EVAN

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator

CaninePettyChicken-size_restricted.gif

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I'ma laugh so hard if Schefty jumped the gun and fucked that up. I saw on reddit TOMPA has 98k career yards so he should come back one more year to get ove rthe 100k yard mark

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Chiefs will win because their d line will put too much pressure on burrow. Jones will have a field day. The bengals will try to use quick passes to combat this but eventually they gonna have to throw the ball down the field and I don’t think they will be able to.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
FRANCHISE is one of the best QBs in the entire league vs. the Blitz, he doesn't care about pressure
They ain’t gonna blitz. Titans didn’t and got 11 sacks lol. That’s the point, their o line is such trash you don’t have to blitz if you have a good front 4

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Get it right sized and I'll put it in. I'm waiting for a bunch of them to do at once since getting in is half the pain with these things.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
gif2slack is a good tool for doing this in general

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
NFL Network is still running with the Brady certainly gonna retire storyline, wtf is going on

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Eh just seems like he wanted to be the one to say it. This is like when my wife and I told people we were TRYING to have a baby and someone said we already were having one, or when I told my dad and step mom I was going to propose to my wife and my stupid step mom told my step siblings we were already engaged.