• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 HEINEKEN

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
https://abc7chicago.com/11058867/?ex_cid=TA_WLS_FB&utm_campaign=trueAnthem:+Trending+Content&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR292r5JmNam9fN0yUOGXe9PaLA4PChENeQcEl4yPq2M94l0xYirRsjIuEo

Looks like the Bears are moving to Arlington Heights.

On one hand it’s sad to see them leave Soldier Field. On the other hand, it’s nice to see a world class facility be built in Chicagoland.

Being a Fire STH, I understand why they would want to leave. The stadium is outdated and it’s a pain to drive in and out of.

The new stadium better be grass with a retractable roof, the worst thing the Bears can do is be cheap and build it without a dome.

I feel sorry for the taxpayers of Arlington Heights though.

It's a pain to walk to too. You have to follow a herd of Bears fans and hope they don't happen to be headed to a bar instead.

The only way you know you're on the right track is when you get to a bridge that goes over a bunch of dilapidated trains.

Snorky's Shame

It's a pain to walk to too. You have to follow a herd of Bears fans and hope they don't happen to be headed to a bar instead.

The only way you know you're on the right track is when you get to a bridge that goes over a bunch of dilapidated trains.

Yeah public transportation sucks at Soldier Field as well. Still have a long way to walk from the CTA and Metra station.

I’d imagine they would seriously have to upgrade the Metra station at Arlington though. You can justify the expense by saying it serves the courthouse nearby.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Yeah public transportation sucks at Soldier Field as well. Still have a long way to walk from the CTA and Metra station.

I’d imagine they would seriously have to upgrade the Metra station at Arlington though. You can justify the expense by saying it serves the courthouse nearby.

Won't have to go far for a drunk and disorderly.

Last edited:

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

EUYKTP2UYAAaQog.jpg

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Leave Dan Campbell and the entire team at SOLDIER FIELDS plz