• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2021 HEINEKEN

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Betting on the VIQUEENS?

G5AIQks.gif

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I see the normal Raiders team is back

bruin

true story. probably posted it on this dying vine at some point. my wife's maid of honor's mom once got hammered at ruth's chris and jon gruden was there. she asked him "are you as good in bed as you are on the field?"

I remember this story orale lol

bruin

Amazes me how this MNF crew is like stunned that it’s a huge Raiders HFA. Nobody, literally nobody cares about the Bolts in LA. Raiders bring the most fans out of any fan base in the Shield with Pitt, GB and Dallas.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
They are manipulating the audio too. Seems like the crowd mix is being pumped in on any play +/- 5 yards. Also, am 20 mg in and listening on sonos, so it's just loud. The announcer sounds like steve levy but is kind of a goob

Brick

They are manipulating the audio too. Seems like the crowd mix is being pumped in on any play +/- 5 yards. Also, am 20 mg in and listening on sonos, so it's just loud. The announcer sounds like steve levy but is kind of a goob
yeah i thought the sound thing was just because i was high. wait, maybe it because we both high? kinda makes u think

bruin

Yeah, I just think of NHL on ESPN when I hear levy. Like Boxing when Tess was the voice. Since MNF has gone to ESPN and left ABC the charm and vibe just hasn’t been there. Hence like 5 announcers in 15 years lol

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Wait, it IS steve levy, lol

Levy is just biding his time until the NHL coverage kicks up. He seems to have about as much interest in this gig as Joe Buck. Crazy when multi-sports guys just totally mail it in.

nobody can touch the GOAT multi-sport guy GARY THORNE

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Levy is just biding his time until the NHL coverage kicks up. He seems to have about as much interest in this gig as Joe Buck. Crazy when multi-sports guys just totally mail it in.

nobody can touch the GOAT multi-sport guy GARY THORNE
I remember Gary Thorne calling the Minnesota State HS Hockey tournament one year for no other reason than he just wanted to do it lol

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Yeah I love his voice, too. There are just certain guys who make the sports moment seem even bigger. I think most of them are from my childhood, but I miss hearing them for sure. Some are still around, though.

Jon Miller, Keith Jackson, Jack Buck, Summerall and Madden. Even Musburger and Verne used to be great before they got old and senile, but I still like their voices.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Everybody knows Irving is a sack of shit. He won't get fired for sticking his finger in some random girl's butt. He may get fired for losing the locker room, though. Seems like all of those players hate his ass and if they don't see Treva developing, he may be out on his ass.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
The funny part is nobody in the locker room gives a shit he fingered some college girls butthole, it's the not flying back with the team that's the issue. All he had to do is fly back, take a private jet to Ohio and finger the coed, say "ya'll know how it is when you got money and get drunk" to the team and he'd be good. I'm dying at him trying to apologize to a group of millionaire football players about getting frisky with a girl in a bar.