• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 ZAPPE

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Seems like this is being blown out of proportion and/or a bunch of idiots at all levels.

1. You're talking about potential injuries making teams waste potentially millions of dollars on guys who took practice a little too serious.

2. Who are the fucking idiots thinking they should keep practicing together if they can't do it right and just get into fights? I mean a little scuffle is whatever but this is just people being stupid at this point.

Rhule must really want out.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

Huh, Darnold still sucks?

CandidCourteousChamois-size_restricted.gif

Skeeter

Uber felon
Watched first 2 episodes of hard knocks. Lions are filled with no names and bums. Not a likeable personality on the team so far and the focus on Hutchinson's insufferable family is nigh unwatchable.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Yeah I am surprised they would choose the Lions. Must have been turned down by errybody else.

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
I don’t recall ever thinking this about another athlete, but it would be a positive thing if he were to suffer a career-ending injury, since the sexual assaults weren’t enough to end his career. All the worst to him and the Browns.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Looks like there's about 2.5 median incomes split among 15 people in that clip

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
"north" has a positive connotation thanks to the civil war victory and I don't want to associate positivity with the area that birthed Yulee

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Didn't realize the Lions picked up Pimpleton of MACTION fame