• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 ZAPPE

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Loudoun County is insane, it's basically the VORTEX/Sag A* of the culture war, so sticking the raycess COMMIES out there leads to some very weird simulation possibilities. It also makes my life a bit worse (traffic, more COMMIE fans and COMMIE talk) so it probably happens.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
It's the inverse of the Tonsure haircut those middle ages monks wore lol

I don't care that he had it in there but there is absolutely no reason to put it in. I'm curious as to what he was thinking when he wrote it
He was probably thinking about how much TOM embarrassed him in the past 90 days.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
giphy.gif

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
He a white man that can cry anti-semitism if he wants. It's the golden goose of privilege shields.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Snyder can fuck every cheerleader and female staffer and none of the owners will give a shit.

Snyder starts fucking the other owners out of the money and they will start caring.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator

Lol COMMIES

I actually have heard of this girl because THE GRAM recommends me her all the time despite not following anything resembling what she does. Everything she posts is what I imagine is the most bland TikTok trend stuff imaginable that gets attention because she's attractive. And now she gets to do it for the sex trafficking organization!

BearDownUofA

Festizio
SCOOBY Wright on the stallions. (WYLD????)
To this day, I still don't understand how he won as many awards as he did and yet the Butkus Foundation thought he wasn't the best linebacker in the nation in 2014. He was unquestionably a better defensive player than Eric Kendricks.

Even if you take out the Pac-12 CCG, that leaves them dead even on total tackles and Wright still leads in TFL, sacks and forced fumbles. I'm not sure how Kendricks could trail him in every major category except for interceptions and be considered a better linebacker.

Wright14 games played99 solo tackles/64 assisted tackles29 tackles for loss/96 yards14 sacks/71 yards0 interceptions6 forced fumbles1 fumble recovered
Kendricks13 games played101 solo tackles/48 assisted tackles11.5 tackles for loss/45 yards4 sacks/51 yards3 interceptions1 forced fumble1 fumble recovered

Last edited:

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
This USFL shit is so sad. There's maybe 200 fans in the crowd lmao

digs

sun of nothing
200 looks like a pretty generous estimate to me. Tickets only $10 bucks for adults and free for kids lol. I guess it feels good that my shit band commands a bigger cover and draws more fans than a professional football league

digs

sun of nothing
Hahahaha this fucking bum qb for Michigan. Plus the promo where they were introducing a db as a amateur MMA fighter (you usually start MMA when u a washed up BUM these guys doing it backwards). Idk this may be more entertaining than maction in the end

digs

sun of nothing
Would it be more or less SAD if they used all those surplus COVID crowd cutouts in the stands to fill some empty seats?

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Being a Panthers fan is so greatly shameful at this point. I was comfortable just being irrelevant