• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2022 ZAPPE

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Ok. I think Adams and Hill are about to find out that life without an elite qb ain't all that. We'll see.

Lol. Adams left because he didn’t want to play a year in the tail end of his prime on the franchise tag and he wanted to play for his favorite team with his college QB. Hill left because he’s also in the tail end of his prime and he had an opportunity to get more money elsewhere in his last big contract when he already has a ring and the Chiefs winning another title is no guarantee considering they lost to :franchisebum: in the playoffs last year and :franchisebum:, Buffalo, Las Vegas, LA, Indianapolis, Denver, and Baltimore will all ostensibly be better next year. It has absolutely nothing to do with Adams and Hill undervaluing GODGERS and MA’HOMES. -10 for making me explain this to you

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Also the REEK one is just so easy to understand, Chefs ain't got no money to pay him. They're going to do the Patriots thing where they trade their stars for picks and do small rebuilds throughout Mahomes' prime.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
They also have Kelce and JuJu and got a million picks to turn into a #1 receiver. Guys like Landry and OBJ are still available in FA, too. Easy trade to make

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Deshawn has another grand jury deciding tomorrow, it woudl be banderas.gif if he gets indicted on this one
I mean if you don’t get indicted by a grand jury, either the DA didn’t want you to and had it tanked or there really is absolutely no evidence.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I mean if you don’t get indicted by a grand jury, either the DA didn’t want you to and had it tanked or there really is absolutely no evidence.

Well he didn't get indicted in Houston so idk. I think 9 of the women pressed charges in Houston, the one tomorrow is in another county and it's just for one woman. Maybe there really is no evidence

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
It’s just a detective or an investigator presenting all the evidence to a group of jurors. All hearsay and everything comes in. There ain’t no cross exam or defense even present. If they don’t indict it’s one of the two things I said above.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
:joeyfranchise::joeyfranchise::joeyfranchise::joeyfranchise::franchisebum:

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1648685234161.jpg
    FB_IMG_1648685234161.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 13

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Jimmy G is such a secret BUM too

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Which is why the 49ers are stuck with his BUM overpaid ass until someone gets hurt in training camp.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Fuck the commies. Loudon couny is pretty nice. I'm there right now running up an atrocious bill at Lost Barrel.

There is no chance them moving the stadium here doesn't make it worse.