• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2023 SOLDIER FIELDS

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
that final play lol. dak padford

worst2first

It hurts because it's true.

399735554_363934302866026_631569966615570549_n.jpg

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
@Wuf you still love the Panthers? pretty cool that Young looks clueless and so small he'll be broken in half soon while Stroud and Levi's look like kings

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
woman next to me at RDU bar crushing glasses of house white and talking on the phone about fantasy football lineups lol.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
@Wuf you still love the Panthers? pretty cool that Young looks clueless and so small he'll be broken in half soon while Stroud and Levi's look like kings

Can’t hear you over all these Jokic triple doubles

But seriously, Tepp has sunk the organization with these knee jerk splash moves that have all been disasters. Bryce looks like the latest probably, even though the line is absolutely atrocious and the receivers are XFL worthy. But he’s also making terrible decisions. My interest is waning, needless to say.

Hollywood

Sun Drop Junkie
Mod Alumni
God, the Panthers have never had a shittier offense. Not when Jimmy Clausen was there, not when Jeff Lewis was starting, not when they dragged Vinny Testaverde off the couch, never. 10 points, and 7 are from a punt return TD. Reich might get fired before the end of the season.

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Both of these teams need to swing for tbe fences with new HC hires in the off-season.

The Bears problem is they also don't have a lot of time to decide on Fields.

Another fucking tank year though, amazing.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
wat. it's just a phone video of them walking by