• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2024: The Offseason Thread

Brick

i dont even know. was he OC or DC. cant wait for michigan to overcorrect into a CROOTIN progrum after this dude flops

Mame YO

slings rocks
For real though, now that I’ve poked around Oregon twitter a bit, it’s insane to me that people pay him for his takes when there are so many other folks that are legitimately good follows :dunno:

Ander1345

I ain't got friends, I got FamILLy
Rando Insiders acting like it's special for juniors to commit after juniors day...?

Half of them will be flopping schools once the cash starts getting waved in their faces... happens everywhere.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Vols are suing the NCAA over some bullshit investigation they are conducting and trying to retroactively punish TN over some NIL shit. Y’all gonna laugh for real when the Vols put the final nail in the ncaa coffin and bring about the NEW MINOR LEAGUES

BART SCOTT. I need the SEC to break off yesterday so the HAVE NOTS can have a few playoff games as a treat

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Vols are suing the NCAA over some bullshit investigation they are conducting and trying to retroactively punish TN over some NIL shit. Y’all gonna laugh for real when the Vols put the final nail in the ncaa coffin and bring about the NEW MINOR LEAGUES

They’re going to win and hopefully the NCAA implodes.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
560e9a060696c3e265728dc2791038f7.gif

Ander1345

This guy yells at trash cans because all they do is sit there and don't collect the garbage themselves...

But his tweet is actually correct and just a good life lesson to be honest... and I feel lazy as fuck.

Brick

He's just a sophomore. Needs to put some good film out there next season, but he's got the size and speed. Team should be skrong next year.
every mroing you should print out a SANDLIN tweet and put it in his lunch box

Ander1345

B1G/SEC gon’ break away. It’s only a matter of time. DONE DEAL
The B1G and SEC are already in a league of their own with regards to finances. This development is to see how they can keep others from also raking it in.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Big and SEC announce they are forming an advisory committee on how to govern football. And so it begins. Buh bye ncaa.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Big and SEC announce they are forming an advisory committee on how to govern football. And so it begins. Buh bye ncaa.

What I want to happen: SEC BIG break off
What will happen: SEC BIG wont change anything and will just control college football so they can create rules so that no other conference can ever do anything that the SEC/BIG can do