• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2039 Season Thread

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
giphy.gif

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
New file be up. Dublin bring out the brooms, Cairo fall in 4. @NML @Karl Hungus are ready to begin their series. Again, if you guys want to go early let me know, otherwise 11 o clock (And probably OU)

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
My laptop is the worst. I need to study the building a computer thread more. But my laptop lags and struggles to get through a regular sim.

NML

we good

wont have access the rest of the day, but will from 7am to 3pm tomorrow, so hopefully we can wrap up the playoffs by then. I'll be out of town this weekend so won't have access until Sunday.

edit: err stand by

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Freaking OOTP by the way. I struggle with Richmond for like a decade, make some money draft picks, never get over the hump.

Then I take over Dublin, inherit a last place team, my biggest trade was getting fleeced for Flazerlacky or whatever his name is, and I've made it farther than I ever did in the UBL. :emo:

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I'll change the lamb series, I thought I had already done so but I guess the setting reverted.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
My first draft pick is back from injury and pitched a good game or two in AAA at the end of the season. My other top pick did well in A. The immersion is starting to pick up for me.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
My first draft pick is back from injury and pitched a good game or two in AAA at the end of the season. My other top pick did well in A. The immersion is starting to pick up for me.

My international guys are getting me into the game more. Watching them tear up A and then moving Torres to AA is getting me excited again. Didn't really have great minor leaguers to start besides Ammar/Gabe and that is my favorite part of the game.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
So the 3 teams in the playoffs have exported, am I doing one or two games?

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
going to do one game, then give 15 minutes to make changes and do game 2. I'll post when the live sim is up

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Who is Felipe Unknown? It looks like all the other names are correct, is that just his name?

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
haha, file is up if you guys want to change anything. If Leach is unavailable IIRC so if you both are okay to go I will start the next one