• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2039 Season Thread

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Sao Paulo with one of the top offenses getting absolutely shut down in this series. Aaaand... they score 4 in 9th. :laughing:

edit: 5 in 9th

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Need to wait for Leach. I'll bring the computer to work so I can run a game at lunch

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Sorry, I woke up late and forgot my laptop. I'll have it up at 5:21 and we can go all night if you'll are around

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Sorry, I woke up late and forgot my laptop. I'll have it up at 5:21 and we can go all night if you'll are around

I'll be around quite a bit. I want to get this wrapped up, I'm not going to be able to export from 5:00 am Sat until 1:00 pm Monday.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Good thing you told me, I'll hold off on starting IFA/FA until Saturday night so you won't miss anything.

NML

I may have one more export left in me. Probably leaving around 3:30 for a long weekend vaykay

NML

Yeah honestly I probably won't change much/anything along the way. No biggie unless someone gets injured

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
IS it possible to update the owners page with who owns who? Other than people with avatars I have no idea who owns which teams.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
IS it possible to update the owners page with who owns who? Other than people with avatars I have no idea who owns which teams.

Not sure if serious, all the teams have the current owners' names next to them. Some of them need to be changed to open though.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Its updated with open teams now. South be vacant, we need W2F to get in here

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Woot! Sanchez's second solo shot, 3 solo shots for the Dubs tonight.

But will Torres blow his third save of the series? Probably.