• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2050 HUNGER GAMES

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
I can change my tribute... I gave Tarvis a list of three and one of the pitchers I've gotten trade requests for.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Since you did send me them initially I'll allow it. I'll just least all 3 of the shitheads and see if they all get killed. I updated the prospect list to reflect this. Only 1 of them gets counted though.

Last edited:

doh

Since you did send me them I'll allow it. I'll just least all 3 of the shitheads and see if they all get killed. I updated the prospect list to reflect this. Only 1 of them gets counted though.
All 3 can be had from me... IDGAF... Fernandez texted me he wants the hell out of Medford and he ain't coming to Vegas.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I noticed Vader piling up A stats and figured he would be untouchable, let alone a year away from being a generous give away.

I wanted this to work, honestly. It's a fun deal, I'll still throw in quality guys if I have them to spare in future years. Plus Pendo was a beast, so although I already fleeced myself I wanted to fleece myself some more.

doh

I'm putting myself on auto. Tarvis is the computer so he can pick for me.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Another thing is the UCL tear. He was always who I'd put in for something like this but that makes it a little more interesting. I think he'll come back fine from it, there's always the question of him going deadman though. I haven't checked but I think he's still normal, I think that only moves with the injury so he should be good.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
If anyone wants to write death stories surrounding the HUNGER GAMES, PM me and I'll put them in. I'm not sure I can force stories, but if I can I will.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
At the end of the draft, would anyone be opposed to opening the DEAD MEN WALKING up to be drafted by the teams who did not submit a tribute? (only for this first year)

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
It is about this point in the draft where players start to get nervous.... The shadow of the guillotine hanging over them. WILL LLOYD PICK ME? WILL I DIE?

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I don't know what your posts means. Are you drafting Kenney, thereby saving him from murder? Or are you abstaining from the draft (you don't have to pick a player if you don't want).

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I don't think that's allowed? Murdering needs to be done by a commissioner I think? Right click -> Murder

Lloyd Carr

Have the commish right click -> murder Kenney for me.

otherwise I'm not drafting anyone. Dont want to add salary, and I dont think anyone would play in Buffalo.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Of the remaining shitheads, it is worth noting that John Scott is at least on a minor league contract and only entered the league recently as one of those independent free agents so he could still see a rating boost I suppose.

Kenney is also on a minor league contract at least, but he's also 30 fucking years old.