• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2055 DRAFT

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Trog Bat? lol. Not even a first basemen with that 25 errors rating. This draft is dire.

*I'm not insulting you @NML prolly the best bat left, just a not so deep draft.

Last edited:

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Trog Bat? lol. Not even a first basemen with that 25 errors rating. This draft is dire.

*I'm not insulting you @NML prolly the best bat left, just a not so deep draft.

Why do you think I traded up to draft a BLOWN ARM babby? This draft is shit from pick 1 to Mr. Irrelevant.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I like that pick @Schauwn. Catcher is a premium defensive position and he should be good defensively and he's got a borderline WBL bat as well. Good intangibles, so even if he only makes the WBL as a backup he's got you covered with TAGG like quality. Should probably change his first name to DOUGLASS.

I actually had 4 players left that I like as potential WBL starters, so I was pretty pleased with that. Took the safest bet in the guy who was most developed. Should be a decent rigger pitcher.

http://utopia.allsimbaseball9.com/game/lgreports/players/player_6937.html

@ZackMills ur up

Schauwn

I didn't see anyone that stood out on the draft site, there were a couple borderline pitchers IMO. So, like you said, took the valuable position. Plus his defense rating is already pretty good, with a few years in the minors, he could end up being a plus defender there.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I didn't see anyone that stood out on the draft site, there were a couple borderline pitchers IMO. So, like you said, took the valuable position. Plus his defense rating is already pretty good, with a few years in the minors, he could end up being a plus defender there.

Since he's already pretty far along in Dev at catcher, you should try to get him half of each season at 1B too. His Range/Errors ratings are good enough to be a 50 1B. By the time he's done in the minors he could be a 60 C and 50 1B with good intangibles. Then just sign him to 750k for life and let him be your backup for both spots.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
@Lloyd Carr

I don't have a pick for a while, so I took what I thought to be a super high risk/reward pitcher. Interested to see how it pans out.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
errybody so mad. The DRAFT tool still shows plenty of nice players available. I think @Lloyd Carr has done a nice job with his picks so far. The next dozen might not be as good, but he's legitimately filled out a nice group of prospects, especially the pitchers.

@Orlando I like the guy you took too, he was high on my list. A highly rated forkball seemed unique, lol.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
@Orlando I like the guy you took too, he was high on my list. A highly rated forkball seemed unique, lol.

There were a couple other pitchers I considered, but I figured why not? He has the highest ceiling, but lots of risk. He has low stamina, is fragile, already had TJ and hasnt pitched much at all because of it, and he wants a lot of money.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Love all the HAND WRINGING about there not being any players and @osick87 struts in and picks up an OF with a solid bat who can play decent at CF and then +Defense at 3 additional positions as well (LF, RF, 1B)

http://utopia.allsimbaseball9.com/game/lgreports/players/player_7218.html

Ya'll miss him because you still focused on STARZ or what? Better BTT rating than all those trog bats ya'll took in the 1st, lol. Look forward to seeing them in the HUNGER GAMES.