• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2055 DRAFT

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
I'm going to say it right now - Sang-chul Han might be the best draft pick I've made. Eric de Kiezer in the 3rd round last year was a great one but I think Han is going to be special. And before any of you assclowns poo poo on him look at where he hit for the Rangers and how he did last season. There's a reason Roderick "Coma" Gale had a great season and a lot of it had to do with Han.

Schauwn

I'm going to say it right now - Sang-chul Han might be the best draft pick I've made. Eric de Kiezer in the 3rd round last year was a great one but I think Han is going to be special. And before any of you assclowns poo poo on him look at where he hit for the Rangers and how he did last season. There's a reason Roderick "Coma" Gale had a great season and a lot of it had to do with Han.
He's poopoo

TonyGin&Juice

He's poopoo

14555783276326-anigif_enhanced-buzz-1160-1384190499-9.gif

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I made it through 7 rounds getting players on my list (other than the shithead SNAFU in the 3rd). Not too bad. everyone from here out is an insta cut. We should vote on the 10 round thing this offseason and officially do that.

TonyGin&Juice

The color of his ratings are making my eyes bleed something the same color as his ratings.

Sure, he's 17 and faced the same pitching that Coma (1-2) did and did very well against as the leadoff hitter. If you look at their current ratings and WAR last year there's very little difference in the two (which isn't surprising considering they were on the same team and hit 1 and 3, respectively).

He's set up for a huge ratings increase. Future superstar if you ask me.

Absolutely, even if he's a bust (which he could very easily be) he's only costing me money I needed to spend in this draft anyway since I only had a handful of picks. Like I said - he and "Coma" were on the same team and put up very similar lines and my scout like Han just as much as he did "Coma".