• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2060 Draft Thread!

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
To me the class was always a clear top 3 with Brown lagging a bit behind the other two. Then he took a ratings hit so it was just the top two. Brown has good enough stats that I hope he errs towards the side of Nisanci and Salinas despite the odd ratings.

Next year will be a clear top 3 too with Braves, Kihlstrom, then a couple steps down will be Hjorth.

Soonerfan09

Yeah, pitching is just awful this year. Should be good the next couple of years though. This year will be fun to look back on since it isn't quite as clear cut as the past few seasons.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Depends how far down, but I like the whole first round this year. I am good even staying at 18. Pitching class it real bad tho.

The pitching is awful. I almost shook myself by taking one at 1-2 but Boys was just too good to pass up. Fittingly, ever pitcher I take in the first round either died (Alex Michael) or has a massive ratings bump once I trade them (Dan Warner). We are doomed to never developing a starting pitcher.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
If you are #POSITIONCURSED you must identify the initial problem that cursed you. For me, it was trading away Balbuena, and I'm now #CFCURSED. For Lloyd, he drafted some shitheel catcher instead of Salinas, and now he's #QUINTUPLEREVERSEBETWIXT. Perhaps the trading away of a certain GOATALERT Stephen Adams has caused your #SPCURSE?

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Razor tends to die for part of the year, but if it feeds into your narrative go for it. Yankee was cursed with a Shampship!

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
If you are #POSITIONCURSED you must identify the initial problem that cursed you. For me, it was trading away Balbuena, and I'm now #CFCURSED. For Lloyd, he drafted some shitheel catcher instead of Salinas, and now he's #QUINTUPLEREVERSEBETWIXT. Perhaps the trading away of a certain GOATALERT Stephen Adams has caused your #SPCURSE?

That's an excellent point. However, I did sign Stephen "0-10" Adams this offseason on an overpay so hopefully that'll reverse the #SPCURSE.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
K% down and BB% up is a good sign. Needs to continue to fill out the potential to make up for defense though