• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2063 Season Thread

Wooly

Took a series for you this week!

Edit: Otto is doing just fine with all that, but if he wasn't I would step in. All that tinkering you talked about is just your opinion on what is needed. The only real issue is FA negotiations.

And no, this hasn't been done in the past. Travis was a proxy.

Well, as I said during the offseason, Halifax is available anytime. Maybe W2F would rather take them?

Wooly

Quit it. You are a good, active owner, just a line stepper. Not sure why you jumped to that from my post you quoted.
I have my reasons. Might as well let W2F have a shot at a good team if he wants it. Or, if you want, I will keep running Fax until the season is over, and you can recruit again then. Let me know.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Buffalo is perfect for a rebuild. They aren't a great team right now, but could make the playoffs this year or certainly next year if you played your cards right, so it's not like you'd be stuck with a decade long dumpster fire either.

They really don't have any star players to build a team around right now, so that gives you a blank slate as far as direction, but they've got a top 5 minor league system that you can build off of and OTTO has signed enough older stop-gap players for good salaries that the current team isn't really missing anything major either.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I'd rather take over a shitty team so when I inevitably fuck things up even worse it will be slightly less embarrassing.
Buffalo might be one of the best teams to take over. They are towards the end of a rebuild with a bunch of good young talent.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
The @TonyGin&Juice plan? At least he has two ships...

Key West was actually a good team though, I just turned them into trash after winning the first ship. Besides, I doubt we'll ever have a GM so addicted to trading he'd trade his next five drafts for a starter that will set the HR record and a reliever that should be renamed Oliver Perez.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Finally got around to retiring #45 for Dermott McHeshi. His ceremony will be April 28th, 2063 in a game vs. Lisbon.

THANK YOU

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
We can move Buffalo to the league of champions and send Cairo back where they came from.

Do original ENE members have rights? Get that proposal outta here.

tumblr_mhog0srM5J1s3v8rqo1_400.gif

Last edited:

Wolfman21

what a freaking April for Lucio Escamilla.........on pace for 40+ doubles, 80+ homers, 200+ RBI and a 17 WAR season.........lol. His slugging percentage alone would rank as the 2nd best OPS of his career

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Last season the club had maybe a handful of injuries throughout the season. 6 weeks in and we have already matched that total.