• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2063 Season Thread

Wolfman21

Of course weve been so hot that wed lose 6 out of 6 to 2 of the 3 worst teams in the league. Rubber band man, wild as the taliban

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Osick sims aren't doing the hammers any favors
he has only killed one of my players this year and luckily he was awful. I know that scythe is going to come sooner or later so I gotta get these players out

kingssc

Out on business travel this last week (and next), but should be able to get the first pick done fairly quickly once it's setup

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
I'll have them up before 8pm central time. If anyone is planning to deal draft picks today let me know so I can update accordingly.

kingssc

If anyone's interested in 1-1 let me know otherwise I'll probably make it before my next flight in 5 hours

osick87

Community Liaison
091516_bautista_shrug_med_pb6as2v1.gif

Soonerfan09

Can I get an O to put Reyes at 1B (4 hole vs righties, 5 hole vs lefties) and Cross at 3B (2 hole vs both)?

Thanks.

Wolfman21

Brought up Cuellar, my first round pick from last year. He seemed to spark the offense a bit.

if my outfield weren't set, i'd do the same with Hansl Baur, my first round pick last year. My scout thinks hes much better and is basically a Dan Reardon clone. I'd love to get him some PT....i'm just not sure where it would come from....maybe i could DH him as Ricardo Molina has been nothing more than replacement level as my vs RHP DH

speakin of...i've got too many outfield prospects. If anyone is prospect rich in infield prospects and wants one of my outfield prospects such as Baur, i'd be up for a swap

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
if my outfield weren't set, i'd do the same with Hansl Baur, my first round pick last year. My scout thinks hes much better and is basically a Dan Reardon clone. I'd love to get him some PT....i'm just not sure where it would come from....maybe i could DH him as Ricardo Molina has been nothing more than replacement level as my vs RHP DH

speakin of...i've got too many outfield prospects. If anyone is prospect rich in infield prospects and wants one of my outfield prospects such as Baur, i'd be up for a swap

Yeah Cuellar seemed ready basically when I drafted him, but I thought Phuc might give me one more year so I could let him play in the minors. Cuellar just destroyed A & AA though, so what the hell. Going to have him try to learn 1B on the fly too since he and Kihlstrom are both more LF than RF.

Baur's range would concern me when his bat is only just above average. Nice player though. Hard to argue those results so far in AA. I like Reardon. Definitely plays over his ratings and that speed.

My SS, Bernardo Garcia, has got that good speed too. He plays insane defense at SS. He might be a 5 WAR player this year with a .630 OPS thanks to that glove and speed.

Wolfman21

Yeah Cuellar seemed ready basically when I drafted him, but I thought Phuc might give me one more year so I could let him play in the minors. Cuellar just destroyed A & AA though, so what the hell. Going to have him try to learn 1B on the fly too since he and Kihlstrom are both more LF than RF.

Baur's range would concern me when his bat is only just above average. Nice player though. Hard to argue those results so far in AA. I like Reardon. Definitely plays over his ratings and that speed.

My SS, Bernardo Garcia, has got that good speed too. He plays insane defense at SS. He might be a 5 WAR player this year with a .630 OPS thanks to that glove and speed.

Reardon is a beast against righties and my scouts ratings show it. Hes really blossomed. I thought hed be a platoon CF when i drafted him. Hes turned into a legit corner outfielder though.

Yeah, baur is prolly destined to be my RH DH for the next couple years...which im fine with. He should put up a couple war on a minimum deal which is good

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Reardon is a beast against righties and my scouts ratings show it. Hes really blossomed. I thought hed be a platoon CF when i drafted him. Hes turned into a legit corner outfielder though.

Yeah, baur is prolly destined to be my RH DH for the next couple years...which im fine with. He should put up a couple war on a minimum deal which is good
Yeah his rating splits are pretty crazy actually, but his rating vs RHP seem to be equal to his overall ratings. If you are platooning him his numbers make more sense, but still an overperformer (which is a good thing). I don't platoon as much as I probably should. Getting used to having lefties in the lineup again haha.

Wolfman21

Yeah his rating splits are pretty crazy actually, but his rating vs RHP seem to be equal to his overall ratings. If you are platooning him his numbers make more sense, but still an overperformer (which is a good thing). I don't platoon as much as I probably should. Getting used to having lefties in the lineup again haha.

I platooned him last year. Not platooning him this year. I just dont have anyone with ratings good enough against lefties to take him outta the lineup.

Soonerfan09

:laughing: dammit I totally forgot to do this even after the joke. You gotta put this stuff with the trade.
Luckily we were playing Amsterdam, so we still managed a sweep after losing 2/3 to Istanbul, so not too big of a deal.

Moscow has already been shut out 10 times this season, so hopefully these bats can provide some much needed offense.

NML

Not sure if exports were pulled. I know mine didn't take if they were (although I followed the checklist!) and two other teams who had injuries and exported (LR and Moscow), don't have those players on the DL.

TonyGin&Juice

Not sure if exports were pulled. I know mine didn't take if they were (although I followed the checklist!) and two other teams who had injuries and exported (LR and Moscow), don't have those players on the DL.

Mine took.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I'm not surprised to see what has happened to the riggers without Douglass, but lawd I'm trying to claw the way to mount .500 anyway.

TonyGin&Juice

I'm not surprised to see what has happened to the riggers without Douglass, but lawd I'm trying to claw the way to mount .500 anyway.

I keep hitting the buttons to stay atop of MOUNT 500 with these two bums Ploeg and Randy Gadd sucking ass at the plate and field. Please Babby Jesus save us from playoff purgatory.

TonyGin&Juice

You know, I really need to give mad props to my dear friend @Wolfman21 too. For years I wanted Kang-xi Cao but, being the shitbag I am, didn't want to give up a whole lot for him. ShookWolf sends him to me for a 5th and he's already looking like the kind of guy I'm going to give a 10 year contract to at $20M AAV once he's through that first year of ARB.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Yep he'll be a good one. I could use him for sure but hopefully the captain pans out

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk