• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2066 Off Season Thread

osick87

Community Liaison
Finally got the league file to work and got this ish up and running. I still have no idea what my daily responsibilities are so I might need my hand held until I figure things out

Right now:
Assess team
Offer FAs (International, minor leaguers and International young boys)
Export

Just noticed that you haven't exported

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Anyone want 2B Roderick 'Coma' Gale? My salary crunch is coming and I'd prefer to move him vs. other guys.

osick87

Community Liaison
Those servers on Alabama internet.

daleHunterBAD.gif

NML

Will be back home tonight so let's make a deal.

Anyone want Duce? You could just have him. Don't really want a rekted pitcher when my margins to make the playoffs are so small

NML

Yeah I'll probably end up keeping him. Which is fine - if he's healthy he'll have a sub 3 era and win 15 games with my defense. Just a big if

NML

Can we hold off until around midnight for tonight's sim? I'll be home from a trip around 11:30 and haven't gotten a chance to export this off season

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
[heel] im trying to bid myself up so i'll actually have something to do with my 80+ million in reserves. Trust me, your measly money isn't doing anything[/heel]

80 million?! Disperse some dat to the lower rung teams, ffs.

Wolfman21

lol. I think I'm only at like 65 mil right now, but that's because I put my scout budget and dev budget back up to where they should be.