• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2066 Off Season Thread

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Anyone need a catcher? Poor ol' Adrian Fuentes is just begging for playing time.

Super excited about my next BENCH STAR. Gonna get him cross trained at 1B during spring training/season and have a lefty backup C/1B who has high leadership and "is to the team as "pop" is to the champagne." whatever that means!

Gonna sign him for 15 years after his first arb year.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
btw you really should set your spring training rosters and let me know what you'd like me to get you to fill out the team so you can manage it.

then I'll laugh and say no because we're in a rebuild and i want to move the team to miami because i hate the cold so we're tanking.

then you say there's only one thing left to do.... win the whole fuckin thing. In this simulation you get no pennant tho. you get 120 losses if you're lucky.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
No way Im trading with Mak, he is way too convincing. We would end up giving up Requero for a 4th.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Now that I've left Istanbul Auguiano will be literally a CF since the curse has been lifted, so ebarws shouldn't do that.

ebarws6

stAy
sup, all the above information that the gentlemen above have provided is correct lol. I still have no idea what kind of assets I have in Istanbul but I think I'll figure them out as the season goes on.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Well I built the team and I still don't know what kind of assets they are either, so you'll just have to see what they do for you. On the real though if you want my insights I'll send them to you

ebarws6

stAy
Well I built the team and I still don't know what kind of assets they are either, so you'll just have to see what they do for you. On the real though if you want my insights I'll send them to you

lol yeah anything that can help me I'd appreciate

Wooly

Bravo @jdlikewhoa @Wooly for that COCKbuster... wow that's an interesting trade.

People want goats, but don't want to trade them. Trading GOATS for GOATS, from positions of strength to positions of need, would result in a lot more big trades, but people just won't part with any of their GOAT prospects, even to get some in return.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
People want goats, but don't want to trade them. Trading GOATS for GOATS, from positions of strength to positions of need, would result in a lot more big trades, but people just won't part with any of their GOAT prospects, even to get some in return.

This from the dipshit that asked for the farm for bum ass Kiene who walked in FA.