• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2068 Season Thread

NML

I’ll see what I can do. The sim system only allows for 4 games at a time, but you can toggle others. @NML are you think just the last day or two of the week if spots are in play?

I would love all week, but will take what I can get.

I think live sims help immersion, to me to me. Especially on Friday/Saturday nights - we tend to get big groups and I think that builds comradery.

kingssc

Need to go 7-0 against Dublin & Hammers and hope Istanbul & Moscow help against the Tuts. Not looking good

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I would love it if you make 4th, NML. Douglass and I have no interest in participating in the farce that crowns the dum dums

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I would love all week, but will take what I can get.

I think live sims help immersion, to me to me. Especially on Friday/Saturday nights - we tend to get big groups and I think that builds comradery.
I’ll @OU11 with this and see if he is up for it. I won’t really be around unless I run them at like 3 or 4 my time. 5 year anniversary today.

NML

I would love it if you make 4th, NML. Douglass and I have no interest in participating in the farce that crowns the dum dums

Well no doubt the OOTP gods are going to give Wooly his participation trophy as he exits the league

Either I get that playoff spot or I snag one of his GOATs

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I'm dumb, I just simmed to the end of the season so now I have to figure out the records for each team two games ago or nobody will know the situation

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Dam 94-66
LV 94-66
Borg 84-76
Cairo 82-78

UK 77-83
False Bay 76-84

If I didn't put the team on here they were out of contention before these last 2 games

NML

Also I swept Fax?

giphy.gif

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Did ND take the third spot? They were in third before this sim

Sorry,

Battling for 2nd
Dam 94-66
LV 94-66

Battling for 4th
Borg 84-76
Cairo 82-78

Battling for 3rd
UK 77-83
False Bay 76-84

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I'm so not shocked shocked that even the shocked shocked gif wouldn't be applicable here

I am home if you want me to re-sim assuming someone teaches me how to resim

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
He’s just lining up his rotation and making sure no one gets hurt. I did that most of the time when I locked.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
So first the sim advances to a tuesday? And now we sim early? Thanks for all the fish.

I sim'd one day and uploaded just in case anything bad happened and I had to resim. We started early because of nml, so blame him

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
:laughing: how did I sweep the riggers? 4th is supposed to be Cairo’s.

A Tuesday? What?

I sim one day and upload now that I'm not doing it full time just in case something messes up. So we started on a monday and I simmed one day, safety upload, then go to the rest of the week.

NML

Cairo gets bases loaded, down 2 in the ninth. Jacky Roy grounds out, gives fourth to Borg

LV has a game on Dam for second. UK has a game on FB for third

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
@fignuts honestly this is a situation where it's completely okay for you to say you want Orlando to resim. Along with you not having a chance to export, Wooly is a dick. So if you want to do that it's not a problem.