• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2070 Season Thread

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
As the modern Irish National Anthem, Galway Girl, blasts from the space speakers in The Distillery, Aberto Amicis grimaces, his hat over his heart.

The anthem fades, and the crowd applauds - in fact it feels as if the crowd of all Worldtopia applauds him. Amicis limps across the foul line, taking the field for a date with destiny.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Amicis dutifully warms up, flipping the ball back to Kyne. Between warm up throws he glances around, his jaw set in determination as he awaits the sim.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
As the moments linger, as time in fact begins to slow -- how many warmup pitches does he need? -- Aberto considers his beginnings as a rookie in Canada. He was once a rising star on a team owned by a league commissioner, on a team that suddenly folded under the inevitable drama that is simulation baseball. It was a journey that led him to becoming the 1-1 in an unheard of contraction draft, cast off by an owner that was done with... well, everything.

It was an unlikely path to Varsity, and here he stood with an opportunity to finally win what he had dreamed of since childhood -- the highest accomplishment in futuristic sports, a Varsity Leagueship.

Last edited:

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
The holocams zoom on Amicis, his eyes focused and in contrast to the blur of near-rioting Dubliners behind him in the stands. Are they urging him on? Or anxious for the first pitch?

Fans from Dublin to the new advance space base on Olympus Mons consider Amicis as the holocam lingers. Once seeming collateral damage of league civil unrest and nefarious cheating, Amicis now stands at his Rubicon. How did it get so late so soon? Aberto, your day is now... if it ever begins.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
7Ss6SAl.jpg

premature.gif

Wolfman21

2 cheddar jalapeno cheetos, 1 sour cream and onion, 2 cool ranch dorito and an original kettel cooked. One jalapeno is gone

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I am not smart enough to type in the password correctly or otherwise connect to the server so pin the trog tail on me and wait for Orlando

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
The collapse of the Worldtopia Baseball League was initiated by the two World Series GMs that year becoming trapped in a time loop following their accidental entrance into a wormhole during their LCS victory tours of Epsilon Eridani. While some say a new timeline emerged where the WBL could continue, we have yet to see evidence of such an occurance in this timeline.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Alright I've been out but I set up filezilla and can run the games tomorrow.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
The collapse of the Worldtopia Baseball League was initiated by the two World Series GMs that year becoming trapped in a time loop following their accidental entrance into a wormhole during their LCS victory tours of Epsilon Eridani. While some say a new timeline emerged where the WBL could continue, we have yet to see evidence of such an occurance in this timeline.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
giphy.gif