• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2070 Season Thread

Wolfman21

Bulls have exported and ready for 6/7. Didn't know Jillings got injured. 4 weeks for a sore elbow. he was sucking anyways

jdlikewhoa

giphy.gif

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
I can’t see you with the 2059 WORKED SERIOUS flag wrapped around my head. Can’t hear you neither with my two WS rings jammed into my ears.
Wasn't in the league during that '59 run to the title. And when was the other shampship? The '52 KW Pirate squad?

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Wasn't in the league during that '59 run to the title. And when was the other shampship? The '52 KW Pirate squad?

You better pray the rosary I don't make magick happen and win another with an absolutely LOATHESOME motley crue of bums.

To answer ur question - yes, the 52 Pirates I be claimin' babby.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
After another first round exit, I'm going fucking full Steinbrenner this off-season... spending zero on IFA and hundreds of millions on Pro FA.
Enjoy Kim and Ferrreira. The latter only wants to sign a 7-year contract. Pass.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Like both... waiting for FA/International Pro FA to wheel n deal.

Let's finish the LCS/WS and Doh Steinbrenner is coming out spending every damn penny we have.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Only one day between the Lambship and the Leagueship? The Os need to fire whoever is putting this schedule together.