• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2070 Season Thread

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Niek Ploeg will be throwing out the first pitch at Sister Havana stadium for game three. We bringing the legends back!

Soonerfan09

Wolf sets the home run record.

giphy.gif

NML

Yankee the GOAT for not simming through the play in game

Is the game Monday or Tuesday? I’m guessing I’m home based on team vs team?

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Despite missing two weeks due to injury, LoRod wins hits title by 1 hit! 6 in a row!

doh

and THANK YOU to the fans of Istanbul for giving MadKang a standing ovation in his final start as a member of the Pac Men.

doh

Amsterdam shattered the HR record with 326. Previous record was 299 from their 2053 team that hit .298/.359/.502. This year's team .513 SLG is a record as well.

NML

Exported

We had a heck of a last two months to get this far. We were under .400, I believe, at one point in July

Rooting for Lisbon doe - I literally have two arms for the game so just rough one of them up

Wolfman21

theres a tie for 4th in the World league. So we're waiting to sim that so we can sign picks and get on with the playoffs

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I signed my picks but my team has way too many injuries to fix. They can figure it out

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Exported.

Creswell checked in with a 5 WAR season at age 38. Glad I could get him through a rebuild and back to the playoffs.

Traditional playoff live sim for Superbowl Sunday?