• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2080 Season Thread

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
If @TonyGin&Juice turns into optimistic and happy Tony, I will change from war munger Hayvis into happy optimistic peace loving Hayvis.

You should come over to the colonies and hang with me in real life. Osick might disagree but everyone else that's gotten to know the Real Tony knows I'm all about happiness and being positive. This team just pisses me off because I continue to fail on the development front no matter what I do (invest in dev, make good draft picks, don't rush guys through the minors...etc.).

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
You should come over to the colonies and hang with me in real life. Osick might disagree but everyone else that's gotten to know the Real Tony knows I'm all about happiness and being positive. This team just pisses me off because I continue to fail on the development front no matter what I do (invest in dev, make good draft picks, don't rush guys through the minors...etc.).

Haha. I know ur cool Tony. I hope you don't think I'm a raging maniac like I am on these game threads....

Schauwn

Is this a league setting? I was just disappointed it wasn't in the game still, but if it can be turned on , leggo

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
We should probably vote on that, because I think the opener/follower stuff allows for some real fuckery that might be tough to counter when we sim a full week at a time.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I mean ya'll know I love gimmicks as much or more than the next guy, but I'd be interested in making @Yankee151 run 4 Billion test sims to make sure the AI can cope. (ie how does the AI handle a LHP opener with a RHP follower?)

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
fwiw, I think the only change brought by the "storyline" is more susceptibility to really minor niggles like days-weeks out due to "soreness"? Isam Nazih got it midway through his career and had 7 more great seasons, only missing minor amounts of time. Same with JULIO.