• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

2087 Season Thread

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
giphy.gif

Wolfman21

yeah, if you can get my guys to score some runs and keep Moscow from hitting homers, that would be great. Otherwise we are good to go

Wolfman21

scoring 3 runs in 3 games is certainly a disappointing way to go out. I knew my offense was my achilles heel going into the playoffs. The good news is my pitching is obviously in place and its all young, so I should be set there for a while. Another offseason for Paulsen to get better, I've got some solid bats coming up and I now know the holes I've got to plug that need to be better. Congrats @Soonerfan09

Soonerfan09

Dang, definitely didn’t expect to win down 3-1 with no offense in the first 4 games. Good series @Wolfman21, I feel like we might be meeting up often in the playoffs.
Looks like another matchup with Seoul. What’s our World Series Record? I feel like we’ve had a decent amount of meetings, but I also feel like it I’m down 1-2 or something.

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
Dang, definitely didn’t expect to win down 3-1 with no offense in the first 4 games. Good series @Wolfman21, I feel like we might be meeting up often in the playoffs.
Looks like another matchup with Seoul. What’s our World Series Record? I feel like we’ve had a decent amount of meetings, but I also feel like it I’m down 1-2 or something.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Can we actually implement the changes that we’ve all voted for this off-season? Or are we gonna let Seoul and Moscow get one more round of GOAT IFAs to widen the divide a bit more first

Soonerfan09

After looking through the history, Seoul leads the shamship series 3-2. This will be our 6th time meeting for a title.

Wolfman21

Yeah, all 8 of your runs in the final 3 games were scored via HR. 6 solo shots and 1 two run shot. Guys that we had beat up on through the first 4 games then held us to 3 runs in 3 games. The Braves prepared me for this, haha.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Can we actually implement the changes that we’ve all voted for this off-season? Or are we gonna let Seoul and Moscow get one more round of GOAT IFAs to widen the divide a bit more first
What are the changes? No more buying IFA-- only otto?

Last edited:

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Are we keeping scouting discoveries, so that @Travis7401 can use the cheat codes to steal them all? I'm worried that he will stop playing if he can't steal all the scouting discoveries.