• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Aspergers Clearinghouse and Miscellaneous Meaningless Bowl Thread

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
If Dr. Kaler won't back down, and the Gopher team won't back down, then the Holiday Bowl WASPies must step in and tell the U of M "Never Bow Down", give them the runaround and have the Northern Illinois University come on down to dey town cause dey Westward bound.

Nanodesu.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
Hachiko Twitter sludge, enter nutopia lexicon
Pro-tip pav: Use the hatchtage... #HTS.

Nico Yazawa = Wazzu
Maki Nishikino = Wisky
Megumi Katou = Go4Boycatters
Haru Onodera = Northern Illinois
Homura Akemi = Cal
Konata Izumi = Arizona State
Eru Chitanda = Al-Bama
Kongou (Kancolle) = Dergs
Tomoyo Sakagami = #RowtheBoot
Samidare (Kancolle) = MNUFC (MLS)

Meanwhile...

Only fools would think that Baylor couldn't win a national title in football.
They did...in Division III.
Take that, Art Briles. wwwwwwwwww.

Last edited:

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia

In before NCAA and Marquinhos Emmertinhos dings Minnesota for racka pimpstitutional cuntlol...

Last edited:

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
73af0a78a6fac58ad34b90d125362cf1.jpg

Gameday.

Lightningwar

Administrator
NDSU streak ended last night. Didn't get to see the game but it sounds like we got beat up on pretty good. Hell of a run. Can't complain at all. It was going to end at some point.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Man, the southwest team playing today really is making their case for a Big 12 bid! I mean, go Lobos!!

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
THE YEAR IS 3030

I WANT YALL TO MEET DELTRON HOPKINS

AND AW-DUH-MAY-DUH

coogrfan

Houston's last 4 games away from TDECU Stadium: UH 27 Opponent 42

Including today I have witnessed three of these disasters in person. I think it's going to be a while before I make another road trip...

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
This is why you don't label your opponent as doomed.

They beat you in state bowl games. GJGE Tim Grobaty. This fucking cunt jinxed St. Anthony and disrespected Pleasant Valley's hard work and shit, effectively giving them the title. How does this fucked-up dimwit even have a job at the Press-Telegram? Serves you right, you brainless trog! Fuck off! Or, as they say in Mexico....

Renegade

Charge on!
Glad our game was on CBS Sports and no one was watching. By all accounts, Frost blew off everything to do with the bowl. Almost no one showed for the bowl events or even the pediatric hospital visit, which is complete horseshit. He needs to grow up and act like the goddamned coach. Then they showed up on the field and clearly didn't give a flying fuck, though the defense still played hard. Starting to think we should ditch Frost and put Chinander in charge, since his unit was the only part of the team that gave a shit.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Glad our game was on CBS Sports and no one was watching. By all accounts, Frost blew off everything to do with the bowl. Almost no one showed for the bowl events or even the pediatric hospital visit, which is complete horseshit. He needs to grow up and act like the goddamned coach. Then they showed up on the field and clearly didn't give a flying fuck, though the defense still played hard. Starting to think we should ditch Frost and put Chinander in charge, since his unit was the only part of the team that gave a shit.

Isn't the hospital visit one of the center pieces of the Care Bowl?

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Isn't the hospital visit one of the center pieces of the Care Bowl?
shameful. But I get that they probably didn't want to stay in Orlando for their bowl. Maybe they should have gotten the Miami Beach Bowl bid and sent Tulsa to Orlando instead. Who am I to judge tho?

Renegade

Charge on!
Lol, hyperbolic response to losing to Arkansas State in the Who Cares Bowl if I've ever seen one

Don't really care about losing to them, but we lost in an embarrassing way with no effort, huge mental lapses, and penalties. The team clearly couldn't have given less of a shit. More than that, blowing off the bowl events and such is simply embarrassing to the institution, which pisses me off more. I don't get pissed about losing as long as we play well, which we didn't, but more than that, I expect our coaches and players to conduct themselves with class. By all accounts, Frost and his staff failed at that this week.

I'm not legitimately arguing to get rid of Frost, but he had better address this shit. There's also a rumor going around that there's going to be a bunch of academically ineligible guys, which was something that never happened under GOL. If that turns out to be true, then he had sure as shit get it turned around and enforce some discipline on the team.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Christian McCaffery won't play in the bowl game. This shit head got a free education and even can't be bothered to play in the bowl?!?!?

Skeeter

Uber felon
Stanford education cost per year. Approx 65k.

Factor in the weekly stipend they are given.
All the food you can eat.
Free clothes.

Anyone who says these kids aren't getting paid is willfully ignorant.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Considering McCaffrey comes from Bronco royalty and Cherry Creek wealth I'm actually inclined to agree with Skeeter in this case, but I can hardly blame Fournette considering the amount of injuries he's had

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Stanford education cost per year. Approx 65k.

Factor in the weekly stipend they are given.
All the food you can eat.
Free clothes.

Anyone who says these kids aren't getting paid is willfully ignorant.

So then McCaffery is only underpaid by a couple of million dollars. Them not getting paid is not the issue. There are many players who are worth millions in college (think any running quarterback) that will never make that money. But at least they got paid maybe a tenth of that!

Skeeter

Uber felon
Didn't realize clothes no longer have monetary value. You must have an awesome wardrobe.

You think McCafferty is worth millions to stanford???