• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Beardown About...Rose Bowl #0

Simo77

Miss St is the new UGA. Win a big game as SEC, enjoy your rocket up the polls and brief stay in the top 10.

R2D2

Also, holy shit @ GT beating VT. Wish they were in the SEC. That 4-0 record would be nice for the top ten.

Brick

Wazzu has played Oregon better than most teams relative to their talent recently. Not surprised at all by this. Line is terrible right now. Would not be surprised by a loss.

Really though Wazzu's D is pure shit in the secondary. If Mariota gets any semblance of blocking in the second half the offense will be fine.

Air raid gon air raid doe. Just got to wait for annoying ginger fuck up.

Brick

Btw no way in hell am I listening to rod Gilmore. If I have to listen to Oregon lose a rod Gilmore called game, fuck me.

I can even tell by the camera shots what shitty points he is beating into the ground. I want matt Millen. Almost serious.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Wazzu has played Oregon better than most teams relative to their talent recently. Not surprised at all by this. Line is terrible right now. Would not be surprised by a loss.

Really though Wazzu's D is pure shit in the secondary. If Mariota gets any semblance of blocking in the second half the offense will be fine.

Read this as annyong ginger

RealestCFB

Train hard, fight easy

That's what I'm hoping doesn't happen. If halliday does screw up it's probably gonna be game for us.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
no fucking way you can throw your way to a safe lead with Oregon, even with lugnutt on the Duck OL

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
@Brick epl announcers are all pretty good. Only American football employs complete retards to call key games

mcnoles

WOW!

ByBxwCeIEAIv5JL.jpg

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Almost pissed myself laughing at that