• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Beardown About...Rose Bowl #0

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Has anybody uploaded the last 5 minutes of the Cal/Zona game? I mean...holy shit...it was 45-30 with 5 minutes left. That is an epic collapse.

You can try but every Pac-12 game I've tried to watch is taken down almost immediately by the conference.

Brick

Lol at Helfrich postgame: "I'm not the one to ask about officiating right now."

Oh, yeah. Oregon was the team that got screwed. What a tool.
he mad.

i thought that crew was pretty awful. more awful than normal. that was just the most blatant miss.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
Lol @ LSU fans. "WE LOST TO MISS. STATE FIRE LES MILES." If it wasn't for him, you'll would probably be a bottom bitch in the SEC West.
No they wouldn't. They aren't as talented this year on either side of the ball but to say they would be a bottom bitch in the SEC west without him is crazy. lsu should have more than one title during his tenure.

They had a huge turnover on defense. You can't just replace that amount of talent in one season

Mame YO

slings rocks
'Twas a good weekend of footbaw yo

Bye week for Oregon... I am pretty sure they get at least one lineman back for the Arizona game. I Can't remember which one it was but he got hurt against Wyoming and the word on the street was it isn't terribly serious. Day to day, almost played against WSU. That o-line needs Their guys back pretty badly.

Clintmartian

Stringer Bell
I'm starting to be a big Harsin fan at BSU. He was the one who got the offense to be creative and great before these last 3 years of misery.

BearDownUofA

Festizio
TAMUBand.gif

bruin

Btw no way in hell am I listening to rod Gilmore. If I have to listen to Oregon lose a rod Gilmore called game, fuck me.

I can even tell by the camera shots what shitty points he is beating into the ground. I want matt Millen. Almost serious.

:laughing:

So true.

Gilmore's hate for Oregon is disturbing.

bruin

Funny how everybody shits on UCLA's O-Line (who was missing their center v Virginia and it turns out UVA is pretty damn good) and nobody shits on Oregon's OL. That Ducks secondary too b is weak.

Brick

Difference between having one center out and three top tackles out. Oregon is starting a guy without a scholarship and a true frosh now.

Difference between scoring 7 points and 38 when line can't block anyone.

Or scoring 40+ on msus d.

Oregon is just lucky their QB and oc are good.

Last edited:

Wooly

Bah. I've got a cult already. It's nothing but people sitting around the fire in high-backed leather chairs reminiscing about the good old days when players wore leather helmets.
The Council has noticed your rise in the organization, your black leather chair in the inner sanctum awaits. Join us my brother, and revel in the days when footballs were never thrown.

Wooly

6-5 400 lb high school RB...yes, RB, not lineman.

Not the fastest guy ever, but damn is he big. He even has a spin move in a few plays in the video. The funniest thing is that on a few clips someone is highlighting him on the camera, as if you could possible miss the 400 lb RB in a high school game!:laughing:

Just look at that poor kid in the top video, I wonder what #3 if thinking at that moment.:eek:

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Good lord. Wondering why his corch didn't use him in the line (both offensively and defensively) instead?

Or the corollary, why don't more corches use their biggest guys (especially at that level, where kids' tackling techniques aren't all that good) as running backs?

Wooly

400 lbs if fun, but this guy is much more impressive.

David Fangupo 6-2 350 lb running back, scholarship to Hawaii in 2013.

For 350 lbs, he can actually run. You can't imbed the video, but you have to click on the link and watch it. Just remember, he would look even bigger if he were not playing in Hawaii where he is surrounded by a lot of other big kids.

David Fangupo long runs

Good quote from him: "Honestly, I never really got tackled," says Fangupo, whom teammates call The Horse. "I just get tired and fall down."

Last edited:

Wooly

Good lord. Wondering why his corch didn't use him in the line (both offensively and defensively) instead?

Or the corollary, why don't more corches use their biggest guys (especially at that level, where kids' tackling techniques aren't all that good) as running backs?

Good point. This coach basically uses him as his own personal constraint play for the whole offense. He runs Tony up the middle and the defense has to commit way too many players to keep Tony from falling down for 5+ yards a pop. Then, the coach can run anything he likes to the outside or PA since there are few defenders left in the open field.