• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

College Baseball/Softball Thread

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
HORNS DOWN 7
UCLA 2

FOvjHyJXIAYCyNE.jpg

goblue96

OUDNA gonna run rule CATS CATS CATS.

Really glad Michigan lost to UCF in the regionals so they didn't have to face OUDNA in the Supers.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
BASEBALL

All the games in the Miami regional are going to get pushed due to a tropical storm lol. I think that site probably starts on Sunday. That's kinda awesome though, because it will extend game options into next week

Biggest noon game looks like FSU UCLA. Messick vs Rajcic is a great pitching matchup. Definitely want to catch ECU play also.

Last edited:

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Woof, LSU getting stomped by Kennesaw St in the regional. Two possible Top 10 draft picks on offense and they can’t keep up, yikes.

goblue96

SOFTBALL

UCLA beats CATS CATS CATS

CATS CATS CATS go 2 and BBQ.

UCLA gets OUDNA-HORNS DOWN loser

bruin

farriamo put the Bruins on their back last night.
Could see them beating UF/Okie State tomorrow.

Bruins Baseball defense leaves a lot to be desired. Sometimes I feel like I’m watching ASSINARIZOX @bruin228

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Yeah it's annoying. Although the two separate construction zones on I-35 were more annoying.

lol I haven't been to Dallas in years but the last time I went there was a 10-15 mile stretch around Pauls Valley that had construction that turned it almost into a parking lot because one guy probably slowed down to 35 or something.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Well they have a new construction zone at the Pauls Valley exit and one after Ardmore. Added almost an hour to the drive down.