• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Dr. Pepper presents Shampship Week

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
Dear Pat Haden,
ndWQHV.png

So you decided to hire Clay Helton full time before the Pac-12 Championship started, instead of waiting until after the game ended to make a choice. You reap what you sow.

Signed,

The Hachiko.

PSUEagle

I act surprised that Clemson is going in raw against UNC and their 100th ranked run defense.

They got a fancy offense doe, so clearly they should be in over Oklahoma.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Mccaffery was the best high school player I've ever watched. So amazingly quick and his ability to play split out WR or RB running hard between the tackles is pretty rare.

Watched him in a few playoff games in HS and he'd get matched against a LB in coverage and just torch them with a perfect cut on an angle route

Wooly

Verne and that other turd that do SEC games are the absolute worst at that. They say wow atleast once per drive
They truly terrible as well. At least the Fox guys are not terrible homers, they seem like generic cheerleaders.

PSUEagle

Huh?

UNC isn't that good: their schedule was way worse than OU even in a hypothetical world where they beat Clemson. Shit, their non-conference was an absolute embarrassment. But hey, they racked up a bunch of points against the God awful coastal division.

Glad we can put that shit to bed now.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
UNC wasn't going even if they won cause committee but they weren't going to replace OU so

Brick

talking about the offense comment. dont think ive ever said anything about their offense. ill beat the texas horse until its dead. at least they didnt lose to fucking texas. season played out and took care of it. "right" teams in the playoff. mongmittee extremely lucky.

Brick

was never going to argue for unc over oklahoma...confirmation bias gon come strong for mongmittees unc ranking.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
UNC wasn't going even if they won cause committee but they weren't going to replace OU so

Yeah I don't remember anyone arguing that UNC should go instead of OKlahoma, it was thy should be considered if they beat Clemson.

Brick

gus is clueless about footbaw. klatt is just trying too hard and seems like a giant douche. if brick huard didnt have a face for radio hed have a better jerb.

vern and gus were unbearable today.

herbie is good but fowler is a studio dude. so boring. herbie mcdonough with spielman would be gr8

PSUEagle

gus is clueless about footbaw. klatt is just trying too hard and seems like a giant douche. if brick huard didnt have a face for radio hed have a better jerb.

vern and gus were unbearable today.

herbie is good but fowler is a studio dude. so boring. herbie mcdonough with spielman would be gr8

Wat?

Dude's handsome in addition to being good at his job.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Surprisingly it was dumb as shit to run str8 up da middle there but Klatt was fapping

Wooly

I don't think so. Iowa doesn't move the ball well at all this game. They had better go for the stop and hope for the best.
Well, now that it's 1st and goal at like the 3, I think I do let them score. I don't think you can keep them out right now.