• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Dr. Pepper presents Shampship Week

Wolfman21

And then on 4th and 15 the punter just takes off running, hahahahahahaha...giving UNC, which hasn't done anything outside of one play, great field position. Clemsoning happening...

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Dabo chews hte punter out after the td. That was like when Charlie Murphy slapped rick james. "THat was weeks ago motherfucker!"

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
How is a punt returner holding the ball defenseless?

Definitely a helmet to helmet hit doe.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I fucking hate UNC but goddamn fuck Dabo

Yelling at the punter while you're playing on defense? Stop being a cunt and pay attention to the game happening

Wolfman21

14 seconds and 1st and goal on the 1 yd line...Watson tries to sneak it instead of spike it and makes Clemson waste their last timeout with 6 seconds left.

Hachiko

The Akita on Utopia
World-class offensive performance from USC on their last drive. So offensive it was insulting. :thumbsup:

Wolfman21

I know some people think this is heresy, but Gus Johnson is an annoying football announcer. Not every good play is a WOW play. Take it down a couple of notches, Gus.

Gus is great for March Madness when his craziness adds to the spirit of the games. Just doesn't work the same for football. I tired of his schtick years ago

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Gus is great for March Madness when his craziness adds to the spirit of the games. Just doesn't work the same for football. I tired of his schtick years ago

Same here. Fox really needs to try and steal away one of ESPN's top announcers. Heck I'd take Musberger over Gus.

Wolfman21

I'm also a lil surprised that it looks like 3/4 of this stadium is orange. This is the best UNC team in their history...in the ACC championship game...being hosted in North Carolina...and you can't get half the stadium your color? Charlotte is a predominantly UNC town as well. Surprising...but then again not

Wolfman21

Clemson turning it up on UNC right now.

Wow, and unc fakes the punt and doesn't get it giving Clemson a short field. If Clemson can punch this in you might see game over

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
I'm also a lil surprised that it looks like 3/4 of this stadium is orange. This is the best UNC team in their history...in the ACC championship game...being hosted in North Carolina...and you can't get half the stadium your color? Charlotte is a predominantly UNC town as well. Surprising...but then again not

How far is Clemson from Charlotte? 2 hours? Or is it more than that. I've spent enough time in SC, but never been up to Clemson.

Wolfman21

How far is Clemson from Charlotte? 2 hours? Or is it more than that. I've spent enough time in SC, but never been up to Clemson.

Bout 2-2.5...but unc has the largest fan base in this area by a long shot. To come see a top 10 team try to win an ACC title over the #1 team in the nation in your own state...you would think you would get a better turnout. But knowing unc fans like I do, this is about right.