• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

FIFA 15

Heisman06

Highest I've reached in Online Seasons is Division 2 but I was relegated immediately. I hover around division 3/4 which is good for me.

MiamiU26

I also get tired of playing Real Madrid and Barcelona, I usually play with Bayern Munich but just start using Colombia.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
This is why you play with besiktas. No 4 star defense can contain Ba. I hesitate to use the term mandingo, but I just did.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I have enjoyed using Norwich and playing hoofball in a 442 recently. Bassong has a good Strength/Speed combo to be the destroyer of worlds on your defense and then Hooper and Jerome make a solid strike pairing with Jerome playing Target.

My only problem is that I run into lots of people using Ivory coast and subbing in every one of their strikers all over the place and your second CB options are all kinda slow. LAWD that team has too much speed to handle, like playing pubers in clubs.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Trying to use the Youtube direct upload feature

it looks like total trash. WTF sony

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I had an @Yankee151 style sitter miss the other day. I swear it was less than 2 yards from the net on a rebound and my dude put it over the bar because my frantic pressing of the left bumper to switch players registered as a chip shot.

It was worse than Benzema

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
That actually does look like the record of most of the mopes still in like d5

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
that was from a turkeys match where some opaque just yelled his phone # into the mic during the load screen and wanted us to call him for some reason. I think we beat him 4-1

In other news, we have Yankee on the sticks here

zdkxrcxphxtlp2popazx.gif

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
That is amazing and definitely something right out of fifa

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Am currently enduring some puta joto employing some kind of lag trick lol

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
So to update he spent about 30 minutes doing that. I watched Netflix on my iPad. I was already up 1-0 because this guy fucking sucked, when all the sudden he turns it off, lol. Then I steal the ball back and start time wasting just to annoy him, and he does the lag trick again. A little longer passes by and then it goes back to normal speed. He eventually just quits, at this point an hour has passed. FIFA has no record of the game even being played, I didn't get a loss or a win and he doesn't show up as a recent opponent.

So he actually used a lag trick and a get-out-of-jail free quitting glitch. Good lord, people sure do take this seriously. I messaged him and I'm tempted to tell him to come to Nutopia, lol

Last edited:

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Haha holy shit I looked him up, he wins literally every game by glitching

r6IsIoQ.png

mpazj35.png

Wooly

Does anyone know if FIFA has a mode similar to Master League on Pro Evolution Soccer, where you take a team and play in custom divisions that you create, and over the years you work your way up the divisions and eventually play some sort of champions league each year. I am looking for an offline dynasty league kind of thing (like NCAA) not an online one. My understanding is that FIFA's Ultimate Team involves online games and you don't play the same divisions year after year.

jdlikewhoa

Does anyone know if FIFA has a mode similar to Master League on Pro Evolution Soccer, where you take a team and play in custom divisions that you create, and over the years you work your way up the divisions and eventually play some sort of champions league each year. I am looking for an offline dynasty league kind of thing (like NCAA) not an online one. My understanding is that FIFA's Ultimate Team involves online games and you don't play the same divisions year after year.

You can play offline. Each division has a different pool of teams you choose from to play. If you end up staying in the same division at the end of the year, you can choose to play the same pool again. I don't think those ever change.

If you play an offline career you can choose a league that has promotion/relegation tied to it but I don't think you can import teams from elsewhere into that mode anymore. But even during your league season you still play in FA Cup/Champions League games as well

Wooly

Thanks for the response. I am kind of surprised there is not a basic "Dynasty Mode" that most EA sports games have. That seems like the quintessential mode for these types of games.

jdlikewhoa

Thanks for the response. I am kind of surprised there is not a basic "Dynasty Mode" that most EA sports games have. That seems like the quintessential mode for these types of games.
Career mode is essentially dynasty mode. Multiple seasons, transfers, player development are all in there.

Wooly

Maybe I misunderstood, but I was told that career mode has two styles, one where you can manage a team, but not play games, and one as a player, where you just play as one guy.

I was hoping for something like the Master League in PES, which seems like a regular "Dynasty Mode" that most sports titles have. I think in the Master League you can start a dynasty with custom leagues and divisions of your choosing, and then you can play your way up the divisions over years against the computer. I also believe there is some sort of "Champions league" tourney each season, if you are good enough to get invited. You manage the team and play the games (or sim if you like).

jdlikewhoa

Maybe I misunderstood, but I was told that career mode has two styles, one where you can manage a team, but not play games, and one as a player, where you just play as one guy.

I was hoping for something like the Master League in PES, which seems like a regular "Dynasty Mode" that most sports titles have. I think in the Master League you can start a dynasty with custom leagues and divisions of your choosing, and then you can play your way up the divisions over years against the computer. I also believe there is some sort of "Champions league" tourney each season, if you are good enough to get invited. You manage the team and play the games (or sim if you like).

You don't have the customization that you had in Master League because of licensing, but FIFA does have your typical Dynasty mode like all other EA sports games.

You can play career mode as a Player or as a Manager. As a manager you have full team control and can play games too. As a player you just control the career of one player.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
In FIFA career mode you can play the games. I don't know who told you you couldnt. Even if you choose the player career mode, you can still play as the whole team. The Manager career mode is the one you are looking for though. I dont think you can create your own divisions, but you can play out seasons with the team you choose to manage.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Yeah, you can just sim games. EA's career mode is kinda lame to me doe. Progression is always really fucked and the transfer system is set up to be exploited by pubers and such. If you want a career mode game for a grown ass man, the only choice to make is Football Manager!

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I was a little overwhelmed by FM to be honest.

Didn't you try it out right as you'd started following soccer? I bet after a season of following Aston Villa that you'd do just fine starting with them in a dynasty, especially since you are familiar enough with the real players to have an idea of their strengths and weaknesses. Especially if you started with the 'light' version with one playable league. It does seem overwhelming at first to be sure, but once you get started it is actually fairly easy to delegate a lot of the mundane tasks and it becomes awesome.

Honestly the hardest part for me was figuring out how to get a save started properly with all the player faces and leagues loaded. The best tip I have is to get the save file configured exactly how you want it and then save a file before you pick a team. Then if you want to start a new save you can just load that initial setup and pick a new team.

I honestly always struggle to get more than a couple seasons into an EA career mode game due to player progression bugginess and how easy it is to exploit the transfer system. The first few seasons are fun but after that it just falls apart and there is absolutely no reason to develop youth talent when there is such disparity between them and the younger real life players. You just end up with the same team every time after signing all the same real 18-20 year old players who start with 70-75 ratings or higher. Oh look, Christian Eriksen is my star CAM again in 2018 for the 8th FIFA in a row. Some of that obviously happens in FM saves too, but the player database is so much bigger and the regen players progress in a much more similar fashion to the real players that you'll never end up with the same team unless it is purely by choice.

chibob

Yeah, you can just sim games. EA's career mode is kinda lame to me doe. Progression is always really fucked and the transfer system is set up to be exploited by pubers and such. If you want a career mode game for a grown ass man, the only choice to make is Football Manager!

I dont like liking Travis posts but FM is the best.

Why we havent done a online participation game yet is beyond me.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I started playing FM with the mobile version, which is the same as FM Classic on the PC version. It's a nice way to jump in without all of the complex intricacies of the main version. I'd definitely give a go at a Villa career mode if I were you @worst2first, I think you'd find it fun. It also seems like the only game where your youth players actually have player photos these days, which is actually really nice for following their stories and stuff. In general I love how the game tracks most players careers and it makes for a lot of organic storylines within the game. Any of the FM dynasties on this site are good examples of that, I was having a lot of fun just simming international competitions with all the regen player storylines and stuff.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
You say this but theres a lot of "grown up people" playing a baseball simulator.

Don't take this the wrong way... but since you find my normal personality grating and spergy, I don't think you'd enjoy playing online Footbaw manager with my Mr. Manager alter ego. Mr. Manager dials the sperge, schtick, and trapping all the way to 11. He's stormed out of every press conference for 3 straight seasons. He'd break your mind.

chibob

Don't take this the wrong way... but since you find my normal personality grating and spergy, I don't think you'd enjoy playing online Footbaw manager with my Mr. Manager alter ego. Mr. Manager dials the sperge, schtick, and trapping all the way to 11. He's stormed out of every press conference for 3 straight seasons. He'd break your mind.

Haha oh Travis.

Im sure I could put up with it.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Put up with it? Sure.

Enjoy it? That's different. I think the online leagues have to be enjoyable for the vast majority of people or saltiness occurs. The UBL has enough people that a few of them get salty per year and drop out and get replaced without it killing the league. If we only had 4 people in a footbaw manager league and 1 or 2 got salty, that would end it.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Beating puber high pressure Liverpool players is so satisfying

jdlikewhoa

Opened 50k packs tonight looking for TOTS guys. I didn't even pay attention to any other cards that I pulled if they weren't that pretty blue color. I should've looked closer...

c0acc48edf488f56ca47c5b48fb70c88.jpg

Soonerfan09

Put up with it? Sure.

Enjoy it? That's different. I think the online leagues have to be enjoyable for the vast majority of people or saltiness occurs. The UBL has enough people that a few of them get salty per year and drop out and get replaced without it killing the league. If we only had 4 people in a footbaw manager league and 1 or 2 got salty, that would end it.
My internet will be up Wednesday. Let's make this happen.