• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

FIFA 17 Pro Clerbs Thread

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations

Watching this one and one thing I'm noticing other than Leroy not being able to kick or head the ball ever is crossing is wayyyyy too late. There's no reason to let the defenders catch up.

Also, watch how fast that Ecuador team moves the ball against us...it's how they score all 3 of their goals (I'm assuming 3, we're only in the 68th minute)

NML

OU - looking at the film and how often ur tracking back, next time let's slide Leroy outside. That natural inclination to defend will be helpful. It'll give you more space too.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I'm on, I want to try out a RF at RAM. My crossing is still 95 if I use the creator build and I really don't know that anything drops from RW. Shooting is better tho

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
tenor.gif

It is so refreshing to play a team with an any that doesn't sit back super defensive with 6-7 CPUs all the time. On the other hand, since we pooped on them, it's pretty obvious WHY more teams don't opt for that...

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I'll be back. Drinking some wine and eating dinner.

NML

Turkeys were 8-1 while I played

I was pretty bad again. We were significantly better doe. Compliment sandwich strikes again!

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Yeah that was one of our better runs of late for sure.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I played terribly but did enough to be okay I think. I think after my nightly shut down there was pretty heavy lag on my end, still not quite sure what is going on there

NML

How'd it finish up after I left?

We were well positioned to get promoted to D4 after we got promoted to D5 earlier in the night. Definitely a new high for the turkeys this year

NML

I don't think that was this version.

Back in the day, our weekday evening and weekend afternoon runs would get us up to D1/D2. Then on the weekend nights we would get consistently relegated back down. I'm not sure the last time the Turkeys were in D1. FIFA 15 maybe - we barely played 16 iirc

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Yeah 16 was the penalty fest. We didn't play very much. 15 would be the last time we took it seriously.

BTW - we scored on the MS Paint PLAY in the last game.

NML

oh hell yeah. wife'corch is gone tonight so I'm down for another run

What are we thinking position wise? Only thing from me is I think Leroy stays wide, he scored almost as many goals out there. I'm open to moving somewhere else because I flubbed some sitters and I can probably get my random good goal from just about any position.

Really liked gator at holding mid too

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I think you, me, and Gator can plug at holding mid at any time if we want to rotate around a bit. I know holding mid is really fun when we're winning and a fucking slog if we're losing.

NML

Formation doesn't really matter to me to me, since we control all the positions that we adjust anyways. We almost always have our back four + two holding mids that are CPU controlled

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Maybe I'm imagining it, but I really feel like some formations can change how we build up. Why do we change to the 4mid formation when we have 5 so often then? Just put a CAM at CDM

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
We'll see. Been playing a lot of vidya lately and I might have to make some relationship deposits.
I'm nearing my limit as well, miss ou has gotten used to the turkeys playing once every 5 months and is quickly growing tired of me playing every night
It's about time to have a fight about how she doesn't have any hobbies to do by herself to allow you to play vidya 6 hours a night on weeknight