• Hello Guest. We are upgrading the server's XenForo versions. This has to be done in stages. 1.5.18 ---> 1.5.23 ---> 2.0.0 ---> 2.0.12 ---> 2.1.0. I will likely upgrade each one and leave it for a day or so to see if there's any kinks. When moving from 1.x to 2.x, our add-ons will cease to work. Much of the functionality of said add-ons is now native within XenForo 2.x, so I don't think we'll miss much if anything. IF we are, we can try out new 2.x XF add-ons.

General OOTP Observations Thread

Mr. Radpants

Personality Class: Starship Captain
I suspect this has to do with the player models changing to reflect MLB in OOTP 20. If you start an MLB game a lot of the best pitchers are super high stuff with awful movement.

Mr. Radpants

Which I think is how they represent increased home run rates and power pitching across MLB. I suspect that movement is probably actually UP in MLB given the focus on measurables like spin rate.

Mr. Radpants

Couldn't hit .500 until 2024, then broke out and won 91 games, took the Central, and beat the Jays in the Division Series. With this budget I pretty much have to trade all but one or two players above minimum...

Mr. Radpants

Lost in the series to the Dodgers, they have won 4 of the last 5 shampships.

I way overachieved this year, wondering if the rubber band snaps back.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Have people played with Openers?

I used them last year kinda more as a way to distribute innings more. Make sure that my worst RPs would eat up some innings.

jdlikewhoa

I played with them full time season before last and then had half the rotation set with them last season

Next option I’m going to ask be turned on is no one else can sign South African players. I’m about to quit over that one @whoevermanagesbuffalo