• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

It’s 2083

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Actually brought the tying run to the plate there.

All in all, disappointing year. -13 triangles, better than we showed in the regular season.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I don’t but you know that run differential means something, it’s not like I have a crap bullpen. It was an unlucky or bad chemistry season.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
I don’t but you know that run differential means something, it’s not like I have a crap bullpen. It was an unlucky or bad chemistry season.
I’ll take the luck if you want to call it that. My team looked a lot like last year where we had the best pen, but the offense was improved quite a bit. You still made the playoffs and went 7 with Seoul. Obviously there’s no alarms saying to blow it up.

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
Sorry, I misunderstood your post. I was just talking about my team. No shame in coming out +10 and riding it. Borg is good.

I was frustrated about a particularly unlucky season.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
I'm just going to finish the day's games. I don't want it to roll past midnight in game because of rest issues. Sorry guys, not sure what's going on.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
I wonder if we need to slow down the sim speed, but then we're talking about more updates but a game that takes significantly longer.