• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

It's 2084

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
As happy as I am to be back in the World Serious I'm really kicking ma'self for not adjusting the sliders earlier in the season so I wasn't giving away outs and killing rallies. The "good" parts of this bullpen are really overworked so I'm sure we'll see some high scoring late innings this series. Can it be a repeat of the 1960 World Serious?

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
As happy as I am to be back in the World Serious I'm really kicking ma'self for not adjusting the sliders earlier in the season so I wasn't giving away outs and killing rallies. The "good" parts of this bullpen are really overworked so I'm sure we'll see some high scoring late innings this series. Can it be a repeat of the 1960 World Serious?

Miami has the superior record in one-run games.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member

Can you give a guy who still knows fuck all about baseballs some tips?

Soonerfan09

'Grats Karl. I've got some tough decisions to make this season. Comert just turned 40, all of his rating have dropped significantly, but he wants a two year deal. If I can't get him to agree to a one year, I might have to let him walk. We're going to have a ton of money this offseason. Most of my team is young and still going through arbitration. I have three players make $10M+, none over $14M. I also have a ton of young guys who are just about ready to be called up, primarily relievers - if you need some pen help holler at ur boy.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Seoul just went on the most insane run in WBL history sweeping the playoffs.

They also won 28 of their last 29 games to end the regular season through the post-season... that's insanity.

Wolfman21

Abdul-Hasib bin Wakil, my #1 prospect, and the #2 prospect overall, came down with the covid. Allah bless us all

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
I also don't remember where to put the WBL folder, lol. Saved games?

1*snTXFElFuQLSFDnvZKJ6IA.png