• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

MAC thread

Akecheta

I realize we were moving at break neck speeds and that's not going to be normal for this OD, just curious what our time frame will/should look like as things settle in. One adv a week maybe two?

Last edited:

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
I realize we were moving at break neck speeds and that's not going to be normal for this OD, just curious what are time frame will/should look like as things settle in. One adv a week maybe two?

2-3 times a week

SandS2910

@NavyHog, left you a message on Xbox live. Might have found a guy for the dynasty. superhero8833 is his gamertag.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
@NavyHog, left you a message on Xbox live. Might have found a guy for the dynasty. superhero8833 is his gamertag.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Make sure he signs up on this board. Tell him he can pick any Big Ten team except Ohio State, Michigan or Michigan State, or any MAC team.

Not sure when I will be back to send out invite. He can search for MIDAMERICAN, pw MAC

Also make sure he knows 3 on recruiting and nothing else.

Akecheta

Welp not that I had much of a shot before hand but now I'm really screwed to end the year vs @NavyHog and @Walter323 Top WR out, top special teamer is out and my QB has missed at least half of the last two games. I'm sure he'll end his season shortly.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Welp not that I had much of a shot before hand but now I'm really screwed to end the year vs @NavyHog and @Walter323 Top WR out, top special teamer is out and my QB has missed at least half of the last two games. I'm sure he'll end his season shortly.

Papi White hurt? Damn that kid had some skills.

Akecheta

I've got a buddy looking at joining during off season. He applied for the site name is most likely HoundsofHowl

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
I've got a buddy looking at joining during off season. He applied for the site name is most likely HoundsofHowl

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

You can tell him he can pick a MAC team or a Big10 team (except not OSU or Michigan). If he or others joined the Big10 we could have a Big10 vs MAC rivalry.

Akecheta

@Walter323

Just wanted to make sure I'm not mistaken you meant 830 EST to play meaning just over an hour from now right? Not CST meaning 2 hours from now.