• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

MAC thread

Akecheta

bae2952b0d91d0ec56797457e9367ace.jpg

@NavyHog

Akecheta

@NavyHog Unreal... Can't believe I lost on a fumble out the back of the endzone on the 2pt conv for a win.

Hope yours saved because mine crashed trying to send you a GG message.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
@NavyHog Unreal... Can't believe I lost on a fumble out the back of the endzone on the 2pt conv for a win.

Hope yours saved because mine crashed trying to send you a GG message.

Great game. Man tough break devil dog. I was already mentally preparing for what I was going to do to get in FG range. Here is a couple views of the stop.

Akecheta

@NavyHog
Well on one hand my offense couldn't do shit in the first DC, on the other I almost would have rather been blown out. Losing like that fucking hurts, I'm drinking myself to sleep.

We communicated via text. We might be able to play tonight, but I have a dinner/ Christmas gift thing with friends. It might be later tonight. We will post here when we confirm or play the game.

He wasn't able to make last night work. I have a text to see if he can play at 2-3pm ish (central time) Otherwise, I'm heading to my parents for Christmas and I won't be able to play anything until Monday.

Akecheta

Think I've only beat Navy 1 time in all the damn dynasties we've played in! 3/4 here I come!

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
I've never beat him, I think I'm 0-25 or something (maybe not that bad but its 0 and something) that 2 point conv is still haunting me right now.

SandS2910

I've never beat him, I think I'm 0-25 or something (maybe not that bad but its 0 and something) that 2 point conv is still haunting me right now.
Yeah gotta find a way to beat all those 88 ovr FB's he has!

Akecheta

Yeah gotta find a way to beat all those 88 ovr FB's he has!

Harder for me to stop his passing attack. The FB is good, but the QB breaks every first tackle. even with both tackle settings to "conservative". Free man blitz hit him 3 yards deep and he bounces off. QB is a monster and the circle routes to the outside. LOL

SandS2910

Harder for me to stop his passing attack. The FB is good, but the QB breaks every first tackle. even with both tackle settings to "conservative". Free man blitz hit him 3 yards deep and he bounces off. QB is a monster and the circle routes to the outside. LOL
@NavyHog you can advance

Akecheta

Ohio - All American
First Team
Returner Papi White SO-R
ROLB Chad Moore JR-R
MLB Quentin Poling JR-R
DT Tom Strobel SR-R
Second Team
DT Casey Sayles SR

All Conference