• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK MLB 2022 THREAD, Honkballers can't look and Umpires can't see

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Padres have some new black panther in the dugout. Can’t wait to hear the story on this. Maybe it’s some voodoo.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Profar wasn’t challenging him. I owe him an apology. He still made a mistake not throwing it in, but at least he didn’t do that dumb shit.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Jim Kaat is calling his final game right now on MLB Network. I love him. They do a promo for draft kings and the line on the game and Vasgersian asks him what he thinks. He says “I’m gonna call Pete Rose” lol. “I guess we talk about that now since we are promoting it”. Awkward silence from Vasgersian.

Lol good point though.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I thought him writhing on the ground in pain was kayfabe for the tv spot at first

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
what is the padres’ record since @Southpaw bought his mint hat? Smdh
Darvish knew Hader would blow it. Seemed odd to let the guy rest 9 games after a bad outing and then bring him in with a one time lead and two runners on.

Padres bats are also just not clutch lately. Bases loaded with one out and two strikeouts.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
Grisham and his sparkling .197 average batting leadoff is a real puzzler, to say the least

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
They were counting on putting Tatis at lead off I’m sure. I’d put Cronenworth there honestly. Machado 2. Soto 3.

Bell needs to start hitting too. He was like 0-26. It’s just not good. Be lucky to hold on for a wildcard at this point.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Soto knows the strike zone better than these sorry ass umps. When he don’t swing, it ain’t a strike. That ball was 6” outside lol.

Lowest chase rate in the league and a power hitter. Kind of nuts.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
morans.jpg