• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

MLB 2023 Thread

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Tigers and BUMres fans shit talking the Brewers:

144.jpg

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
when was the last time the Brewers were in a world series

CJ_24

Talking of the World Series, the 2018 NLCS kills me. Game 4 in LA. Brewers up 2-1 in the series. Top 7, game tied 1-1. Piña, the Big Pineapple, hits a leadoff double and the Crew fails to score. Ultimately lose 2-1 in the 13th.

To this day, I believe that if he scores that inning, Milwaukee wins that game, goes up 3-1 in the series and goes to the Show. Do they win the World Series? No idea, probably not. But I'll go to mah grave believing that was the turning point in that series.

I know it was you @bruin , you broke my heart

CJ_24

Ryan Braun still on the payroll?

I'll always remember where I was when this happened. I was actually at work, listening to Uecker on the radio. Uecker's call of this homer, which sent the Crew to the playoffs for the first time in my lifetime, is seared into my memory

bruin

Talking of the World Series, the 2018 NLCS kills me. Game 4 in LA. Brewers up 2-1 in the series. Top 7, game tied 1-1. Piña, the Big Pineapple, hits a leadoff double and the Crew fails to score. Ultimately lose 2-1 in the 13th.

To this day, I believe that if he scores that inning, Milwaukee wins that game, goes up 3-1 in the series and goes to the Show. Do they win the World Series? No idea, probably not. But I'll go to mah grave believing that was the turning point in that series.

I know it was you @bruin , you broke my heart

Chris Taylor’s catch in GAME 7. ORALE!!!!

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Schwarber stats are lol. He seriously either homers, walks or Ks. Lowest BA in MLB history for a full time player.

At this point, I want him to finish the season with more homers than singles.

He still shouldn’t be batting lead off.

ZackMills

Have mercy

These people are so weird. Everything he mentions can be objectively quantified now. I always have to check their account to make sure it isn't a parody account. They always have bizarre formatting in their tweets too.

JEFF making up stats that make him look good :laughing:

CJ_24

BUMchado throwing a tantrum in the dugout after popping out to first brings me joy. It's the little things in life

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
the white Sox are garbo. can't believe hiring catatonic WOP larussa backfired

Wolfman21

prolly gonna get bounced in the NLDS by the Cubs after the entire rotation gets sick and Bellinger hits 8 homers in 3 games or some shit, but this has been possibly the most fun season of baseball watching the Braves as i've ever had.

bruin

Urias is finished. What a shame and he’s obviously a POS. From Dodgers top prospect, WS winner and even started on Opening day. Career ruined and cost himself millions

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
what I wouldn't give for a lineup that gave TORK any protection