• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

MLB 2023 Thread

Wolfman21

Braves bullpen in a rut again. Theyve been bad and good in waves this year. Really bad for a few weeks and then really good for a few weeks. Hoping they’re getting the really bad out of the way before the playoffs because what theyve shown over the last week or two will lead the team to an early exit. Wont be scoring 7+ runs every game in the playoffs

Wolfman21

As if every Phillies fan on twitter hasn't been posting Rhys Hoskins going absolutely maniacal after hitting a homer in the NLDS last year, lol. What a fucking loser mentality. Acuna's "celebrating" after the homer last night was prolly one of his more tame ones of the season, lol.

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
I said other teams cheat as well and that Astros were dumb to do it in a way that was traceable when they got caught. That got interpreted as defending them. My intent was to say the garbage can banging was completely stupid. I never said they should be given a pass nor did I excuse it. But that's what everyone jumped to.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
That’s when it’s ok to drill someone. Bet even his teammates were ok with it. Not pimping home runs though. Pitch better.

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
The Astros have been involved in too many things like this heading to first base this season. I respect Dusty, but he's got to get a handle on this because it seems to be in the culture of the team now. Just play the game. And if that can't be done, then I hope they fall out of the playoffs in the next few days.

CJ_24

Marlins taking the lead in the top of the ninth, only for the game to be suspended after a 3 hour rain delay with 2 outs in the top of that inning is fucking wild. They may have to play 4 outs on Monday for a wildcard birth

Skeeter

Uber felon
Reds win one of the last games and they finish over .500. Way better than expected with all these rookies and losing 100 last year. Might be in line for a run at the playoffs next season if we add an arm or 2 and get a few to develop.

Team should be FUN

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
They also have like the third-worst record in 1-run games in MLB history, and a similarly-historically low batting average with RISP. Plus they gave 100 year-old Rich Hill meaningful starts down the stretch