• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

MLB 2023 Thread

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Until they add a faster way to cross the bay, people in Tampa will go to games in St. Pete like twice a year at most. There are like a total of 7 lanes of traffic across three bridges to get to the stadium, plus another 30 minutes of driving without traffic. So naturally they were unable to find a stadium in Tampa itself where they could've easily drawn similar numbers to the Bucs and Lightning. HARD NOSED city planning

Haha this is practically my dad's answer verbatim when I ask why he doesn't go to more games.

CJ_24

That line drive almost took his fucking hand off and somehow it is a double play to end the inning. Smh

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
GRAND SLAM

giphy.gif

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Every team should be forced to bring back their doofy mascot logos

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
They haven't fully erased it because there's a huge neon sign of them at Target Field, but we need to bring Minnie and Paul back to the primary logo

101731e_lg.jpeg

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
They haven't fully erased it because there's a huge neon sign of them at Target Field, but we need to bring Minnie and Paul back to the primary logo

101731e_lg.jpeg
Has this propaganda worked or do these two cities hate each other like Virginia and Maryland hate each other?

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Has this propaganda worked or do these two cities hate each other like Virginia and Maryland hate each other?
Generally just ignore each other. I grew up on the Minneapolis side of the river and maybe went to St Paul once or twice a year. My gf grew up on the St Paul side and visited Minneapolis about as regularly.

There's no rivalry but depending on which side you live on you only visit the other if you have a reason to do so.