• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

MLB 2023 Thread

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Minnesota's gonna lose this game in the most Minnesota fashion. U know it's coming
1hfmx7.jpg

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Rooting for the BREW CREW, but glad to see the guy with the Jeter jerkoff cleats strike out horribly

RE2PECT

CJ_24

Adames loves to swing and miss at the breaking ball away. The Brewers may not record another hit this series

CJ_24

Burnes getting his revenge on the Brewers front office for trashing him during arbitration last offseason by throwing batting practice to the Diamondbacks

CJ_24

Both calls overturned on replay were correctly overturned. Ball never hit Turang, and Yelich was out

worst2first

My wife and I are both a bit miffed that the Rangers' games are during the day. I would have preferred they won the division outright but they're in, so they have a chance.

Also, I wouldn't root for the Astros in a ping-pong match against Nazi Germany. Isn't that how the saying goes? Either way, screw them and their petrochemical-scented abomination of a city.

CJ_24

Twins fans are so over the moon that they won a game that they're acting like they won the WS. I'm now convinced Toronto wins the next two to win the series

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Oh well, either way is good for Nashville because Manfred said they will expand as soon as Tampa and Oakland figured their shit out. Nashville Stars come on down.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
At the local watering hole that is a mix of Minnesotans watching the game and townie alcoholics watching the local news lmao.

Last story was a fire from a car exploding (?) and the firefighter next to me is like "Yah mah guys put that one out, looked like some fahkin Whitey Bulgah shit"

Last edited:

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Aren't they already building a new stadium in the exact same place for some reason
Until they add a faster way to cross the bay, people in Tampa will go to games in St. Pete like twice a year at most. There are like a total of 7 lanes of traffic across three bridges to get to the stadium, plus another 30 minutes of driving without traffic. So naturally they were unable to find a stadium in Tampa itself where they could've easily drawn similar numbers to the Bucs and Lightning. HARD NOSED city planning

CJ_24

At the local watering hole that is a mix of Minnesotans watching the game and townie alcoholics watching the local news lmao.

Last story was a fire from a car exploding (?) And the firefighter next to me is like "Yah mah guys put that one out, looked like some fahkin Whitey Bulgah shit"

Same guy: "Yah after I got back from Afghanistan I started smokin mahd bongs to deal with it, so I went to Suffolk on the GI bill and majored in theatah. Best fahkin time of my life."
Sounds like a real stand up guy to me