• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

National Signing Day

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Why does he have an Amish haircut

Wolfman21

4* LB payton wilson finally decommits from UNC and will be at the NC State/UNC game this Saturday.

State gonna get worked in front of him by a 3-8 team

Wolfman21

Wilson committed to NC State this afternoon. His quote:

“I fit in at the school. I'm a country guy who loves to play hard-nosed football, and that's what they are about there. They care about football at State. They don't just go to watch until basketball season.”

hes a fucking legend already, lol

bruin

Early signing day is pretty much straight forward as it can be.

Some coaches will be offering lower level kids as backup plans, but I don’t see any harm from this early signing period.

Lightningwar

Administrator
I dont see the harm neither. These kids ready to sign today will be ready to sign with the same school in Feb. But this saves them a month and half of coaches pestering them.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I saw enough from the position groups last year that I believe in what Mac will bring to the program. The recruiting classes do need to even out abit more, which I expect will happen, as it seems to be more filling the giant open gaps of fuckery the previous staff left on the offensive side of the ball.

This take aged well, too.

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
Mac will...be more filling the giant open gaps of fuckery...

naked-man-spooning-dead-shark-su.jpg

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Honestly what do we expect from a Flawda Corch? To beat Bama in the SECCG? He did everything but that. This season was not his fault with half of the stars facing felonies.

Skeeter

Uber felon
Woodbey just flipped to fsu after getting an offer 2 weeks ago and wasn't being recruited by crootin shoes when he was at Oregon. Had been neck and neck between OSU and USC until a visit this past Saturday. :thinking:

Lightningwar

Administrator
Woodbey just flipped to fsu after getting an offer 2 weeks ago and wasn't being recruited by crootin shoes when he was at Oregon. Had been neck and neck between OSU and USC until a visit this past Saturday. :thinking:

Apparently the guy is a huge FSU fan. Twitter full of Jalen Ramsey and Derwin James. Fisher didn't feel he was a good fit and never offered. Brilliant move there Fisher. Taggart heard about it from one of the recruits and extended him an offer and got him to visit last weekend. Maybe we can get this class into the top 25 by the end of it all. Fisher really fucked us on the way out. Didnt talk with recruits for over a month.

Skeeter

Uber felon
Apparently the guy is a huge FSU fan. Twitter full of Jalen Ramsey and Derwin James. Fisher didn't feel he was a good fit and never offered. Brilliant move there Fisher. Taggart heard about it from one of the recruits and extended him an offer and got him to visit last weekend. Maybe we can get this class into the top 25 by the end of it all. Fisher really fucked us on the way out. Didnt talk with recruits for over a month.
He will be a stud, but certainly an odd ending. Does crootin shoes even have a DC hired yet?

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni

What's hard to figure out about the fact that he always wanted to go to FSU, and was just waiting on an offer?

-YTC