• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

Skeeter

Uber felon
I turned on the last 2 minutes and immediately though got damn reggie miller is the WOAT what is he doing on here.

Glad to see I'm not alone.

NML

End of that game was fun. Didn't like the shot Meeeechigan got. I get that it's a decent look, but would you be happy with a step back, contested three on any other possession in the game? This ain't the NBA

WVU gotta keep driving at Gonzaga, almost their whole team is in foul trouble.

Brick

Walton and that senior dude who hit all the 2s played really well. Bell was fairly dominant, and also guarded Walton on that second to last possession. Dorsey is just hot right now.

NML

Can't wait for Dorsey to go like 6th overall to the Kings and average 3.5 a night for his career.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
End of that game was fun. Didn't like the shot Meeeechigan got. I get that it's a decent look, but would you be happy with a step back, contested three on any other possession in the game? This ain't the NBA

WVU gotta keep driving at Gonzaga, almost their whole team is in foul trouble.
gator's blurry vidya he took of his tv made it look awful. then again Michigan apparently has no offense so maybe the standard drive and shoot/kick would have been worse.

sad there is no supersoaking tho

NML

WVU's best offensive player went 1 for 11. As a team they shot 26%. Played the best team in country.

WELP

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Great game, that block then the ice cold trey ball by Matthews at the end....

uJBH4Um.png

NML

Always easy to say after the fact, but I think when they got the steal with a minute left up 2, they should've reset and taken their time. Go 2 for 1, get ur press set up, and you figure worst case you get a shot to win and a miss sends you to OT

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
At least this game is pretty decent. Let's hope some of these guys can work for bmack

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Yessss fuck yo brackets. Trendy wisky going down tomorrow due to not performing under malice da mos, Malik Monk gonna make Lavar turn on Steve, could not care less who wins between Butler and UNC, and hopefully South Carolina can get rid of Baylor

CJ_24

Tonight would have been a very entertaining evening of college basketball except for the fact that the decision-making at the end of the Oregon-Michigan and Gonzaga-West Virginia games were, shall we say, questionable.

bruin

and..Sean Miller's Jimmy Kimmel looking faggot ass still can't get to the Final 4.

Had no TO's when needed. Lmao. Go start your PC again about UCLA you inferiority complex faggot.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
The end of games in this tournament have been awful. Just shows you how shitty college is vs. NBA

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
The end of games in this tournament have been awful. Just shows you how shitty college is vs. NBA

This happens every year. These guys are dumb. There is no way they can be trusted to upsell a customer to an SUV plus the insurance.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
That 3 just now

Stopstophesalreadydead.flv