• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

NML

Konate got me so erect

I appreciate a good upset or Cinderella story, but it loses its impact when every team fits the criteria. I mean, one of Loyola Chicago and Kansas State is going to be one game away from the national championship?

:vomit::vomit::vomit:

I do not remember making this post. I don’t give a fuck about college basketball outside of an avenue for my gambling addiction (and if WVU is good)

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I guess I prefer Cuse to win just because I think Duke is going to hatefuck their way to a national title but really I'm rooting for the meteor

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
My girlfriend is going to Duke for her PhD next year so I'm supposed to rooting for them, but then I think about Greyson Allen ever being happy...

200.gif

Brick

I only have ever rooted for Duke against that douchy Wisconsin team in the national title game. I don't think I'll ever dislike a team as much as that team ever again.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
This German dude is killing the guy with the Bubbles hair

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
This shit is gross. That D2 championship game earlier featured more competent offense.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Kinda refreshing to see. I think in Kansas' round of 32 game Seton hall started fouling at 2 minutes down 11 points making the game last another 20 minutes

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Kansas has missed a lot of 3s but they are getting good looks. If they start falling they can run away with this game

Wolfman21

Devonte graham would have wasted away at nc state under gottfried if capel hadnt been a cock bag when he was at app state. Man what a near miss

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I'm the only person to pick Kansas in my bracket pool...so goddammit Jayhawks get it done