• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

Plotty

Tath Meacher
#1 Purdoh got boatraced by the Hoiskers by 16. Nebrasketball is alive and well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And then on Friday they got punked by Iowa on the road. Let a Franny team score 95 plus. Woof

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Dalton Knecht is the best Vols player in quite a while. He is tearing it up lately. Even has me tuning in.

bruin

Well, Mick has the boys playing tough again. Winners of 4 out of 5 and finally found their rhythm offensively. Still a long shot to make the dance, but they’re going to be a tough out in the next couple months and should do some damage in the conference tournament.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
lol GUS is calling the Iowa game because of CLARK. She is insanely good, if she picked a real school instead of Iowa she probably would have never lost a game in college

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Hoiskers can’t buy a win on the road. Had Illinois beat Sunday night until B1G stripes fleeced em. They’ll have to win out to get at large unless they go on a heater in the tourney because Nebrasketball nebrasketballs

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Hoiskers can’t buy a win on the road. Had Illinois beat Sunday night until B1G stripes fleeced em. They’ll have to win out to get at large unless they go on a heater in the tourney because Nebrasketball nebrasketballs

I think they are in good shape to hit 20 wins and I think that would do it. The hard part of the big ten schedule is over, they still get to play Ohio State, Rutgers and Michigan 2x.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
You haven't watched much of the Juwan Howard Dumpster Fire this year, have you?

I'm hoping Greg Gard finds a way to get Juwan to punch him again tonight (@CJ_24) so Michigan has a real excuse to fire him mid-season.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
They're 8-17 lol wtf.
Warde Manuel when it comes to retaining coaches

John Beilein - can't agree to a contract extension - Beilein leaves for the Cavs without LeJuan
Eric Bakich - leads Michigan baseball to CWS final and wants baseball facilities upgraded to Group of Five standards (not even Power 5) - Warde disagrees - Bakich leaves for Clemson
Mel Pearson - told team to lie about COVID testing results before getting booted from the NCAA Tournament 2021, blackballed players who disagreed with coaching decisions, mistreated female hockey reporters - Manuel stood by him for almost a year citing "internal investigation" before public pressure to fire him became too great.
Men's Volleyball Coach - fired one year into a contract extension
Softball - legendary Carol Hutchens suddenly retires - rumor is she didn't want to deal with Manuel's bullshit anymore
Jim Harbaugh - no need for a long description

That's the five of the six highest profile coaches at Michigan that left for various reasons but it ultimately falls on the AD.

The sixth, Juwan Howard has cratered the basketball program. Dug McDaniel is suspended from road games only - no reason given by Howard or Manuel other than "breaking team rules." Once the team became more Howard's players as Beilein's players graduated, the team went from 33-8 in 2017-18 to it's current 8-17 record.

Why isn't Manuel's job in jeopardy as well? Manuel has the following degrees: Michigan Bachelor's of General Studies ( :laughing: ) '90, Masters of Social Work '93, and MBA ' 05. So, that Michigan Man bullshit.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
App State having their best season ever prolly. 21-5 and 1st in the Sun Belt. NEEEERRSSSS

Mountain West is actually super deep! CSU looking like a 6/7 seed

Plotty

Tath Meacher
Hoiskers hopeful to win the fuck out in reg season. Get revenge on the Rutgers and take care of business versus We Are Penn State.